• E N D•

Um readers! I MADE A MISTAKE. I accidentally put that seungmin got arrested but he didn't. I was really tired that time I wrote the chapter and just noticed my mistake, but just know that I will be editing both stories!!

Also last chapter!!

Felix's pov

"Jisung she's not answering me!" I spoke out with a groan. "What is something bad happened!?" I asked panicking slightly. "Dude shut up. She's fine." Jisung replied and continued eating his chicken.

"How do you know ? " Jisung looked at me and just shrugged. "I just know." At this being said I scoffed. "Whatever."

Felix:
Hey Beautiful! Respond to me when you can! I'm sorry I didn't call or text sooner! I love you!💕

I sent my message and held a smile. "She's cheating!" I heard one of my fellow group members yell. "CHAN!" I put up my fist and he ran away laughing.

"She wouldn't. I know she wouldn't." For a moment I doubted myself.

But I know Y/N. She'd never cheat.

I closed my eye's and took a deep breath. I held up my phone looking at her contact.

"Respond to me soon Y/N..." I mumbled to myself.

No one's pov

Jisung simply sat in the back of Felix chewing on a piece of chicken.

CAUGHT OFF GUARD by seeing someone compare him to a squirrel. Then Felix to Micwaszoki.

He bursted into laughter but soon chocked on his chicken :)

(He is okay though)

•••••••

I awoke from my phone buzzing.

Yet it was an unknown number.

It was 3 in the morning.

Hesitantly I answered it.

"Hello?" I sat up rubbing my eye's. "Hey Felix!" At her voice I was soon wide awake. At her voice happiness shot through me. "Y/N! Hey! How have you been?! Why haven't you answered my calls or text?! I was worried!"

I heard her laugh a bit before speaking. "My phone fell in the street and someone ran it over." At her reason I couldn't help but laugh. "So who's phone are you calling from?" I asked. "Friends."

She simply stated and I nodded. "But besides me missing you very much, there's something else I uh....need to tell you..." I could tell she was hesitate. "I'm listening." I stated truthfully.

I looked over at the other bed to see Jisung sleeping peacefully.

She took a deep breath. It was a few seconds of waiting before she actually began telling me. For a few seconds it took me some time to process it.

And in the end my emotion was both surprised yet happy.

But mostly surprised.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" I asked a bit too loud startling Jisung awake. "What?" He said in a sleepy tone.

Y/N's pov

"I'm pregnant..."

----------

Yes this how I decided to end it.

They did adult activity and now have a child on the way.

Thank you all for reading the second book, but now I ask:

Book 3?