He brushed it off like usual.  "Scar I should go now because you're dad's eyes are burning holes into my back."  I looked behind him to see my dad giving Eddie the most murderous look I'd ever seen on him.  Seriously? What the hell was up? Its not like Eddie and I were even together.

I sighed in defeat, "Okay, text me though. I don't want to sit in a car for an hour staring out a window and feeling my brain go numb." 

He chuckled, "My pleasure." He gave one more bear hug and left.

I walked to my dad and narrowed my eyes at him. "Dad, what was that for?"

"Scarlett I told you numerous times I do not like that boy and you never listen."

"He never did anything to you so what the hell? Give him a break why do you even think he's so bad?" 

"First of all, you don't speak to your father like that, got it? And second," he looked over my shoulder and I glanced back to see my mom walking to the car, "get in the car so we can save time."

I didn't say anything as I felt anger seething in me.  My relationship with my dad always been great until Eddie and I became friends.  It kills me to know that the only two boys in my life that I love, hate each other.

The drive to Pennsylvania was a haze.  But I had to admit some of the scenery here was breathtaking, and I was glad to see my car parked in the driveway because my dearst daddy bought it here a day earlier.  The house was massive and beautiful, I had a deja vu moment looking at the house.  I must have dreamt of it or something.  You know how you're subconscious mind is always remembering little snipets of real life events, well my mind remembers every single time I walk into our temporary new home.

I think I've done this so many times in my life that i was just on auto-pilot while unpacking.  You know what sucks most all? I actually have to start school tomorrow.  I know what the heck right!?  Oh well, better get some sleep while I can, don't want to start school looking like the undead. 

My dreams were kind of crazy and weird.  I swear if I didn't know any better I would've thought I went to sleep high.

I looked at the time and realized I was late, and I mean really late.  It was 8:00 am and I need to be there at 8:30 am.  Damn, I don't even know where the school is.  I took the quickest shower in the history of my quick showers and put on the first thing I saw.  It was a pair of dark blue skinnies and my blue and white striped sweater that hangs off one shoulder and put my brown leather short boots on.  I decided to just left my hair flow in their usual long light brown waves.  I looked at myself and decided I didn't need much makeup today a little bit of mascara would be plenty to make my big brown eyes pop, and then put on my cherry flavored chap stick.  Once I was satisfied with myself I grabbed my brown leather satchel bag and navy blue pea coat because of how cold it was outside and jolted out the door.  No time for breakfast, what a great morning.  Once I made it to my car I was racing down the road depending only on my GPS and definitely not my sense of direction because that was for sure not going to get me far in this situation.

I got the school at exactly 8:40am and the school was quiet because classes had already started so the hallways were deserted.  Okay no big deal, I just have to find the office.  I wandered the hallway for about 5 minutes until I found the office.  I walked in only to see a girl sitting on one of the chair with a bored expression on her face.

"Excuse me, is the guidance counselor in her office?"

"Yeah, but she's in there with someone." She said in both a bored and angry voice.

"Oh," that was all I could think to say.  Can this day get any better?

"You're new?"

Obviously smart ass. "Yeah."