"why not?" mike asked through gritted teeth, getting anxious.

"because i don't want him to think that i'm a slut. if he finds out that i had sex with all three of them he won't be able to trust me."

"oh." mike said. "just be honest with him, jonathan isn't going to judge you, he wants to know the truth."

nancy nodded her head "ok, thanks mike." she said giving him a small hug.

"by the way have you seen my walkie?" he asked remembering why he went in there.

"oh yeah it's right here i was just about to give it to you." she said handing it to him. mike walked back to my room and pressed the button.

"max." he said into the walkie.

"max is in the pool." steve responded loudly.

mike rolled his eyes "can i talk to her?"

"watch that tone young man, she's right here." he scolded.

"hey mike what's up?" she asked chuckling.

"are you busy?" he asked

"i'm at steve's so i guess, why?"

"i need to talk to you." he said trying to hide how nervous he was.

"i can come over i was about to leave anyway." she said.

"ok i'll see you then." he said out of anxiousness.

"bye." she said. mike put the walkie down and  went downstairs as he waited on the couch for max. she finally knocked on the door mike took a deep breath before he opened it.

"hey." mike said smiling.

"wheeler." she smiled back. he let her in and they sat on the couch. "so, what is it?" she asked.

"max, i know that we just started to like each other and all, but i really like you and i wanna be together." He began, his voice wavering with every word. his palms sweating so much if he grabbed anything it would slip. still, he continued. "will you be my girlfriend?"

"really?" she asked he couldn't read her tone.

"y-yeah but i.."

"mike i would love to be your girlfriend." she said. Mike looked at her and smiled. she held his hand and gave him a hand kiss me. "you'd have to be a sick son of bitch to not wanna be with you."

mike smiled softly, he placed a kiss on her cheek. "so what now?"

max opened her arms wide and mike chuckled before laying back, resting his head on her stomach.

"you wanna take a nap beautiful?" she asked, making mike smile, but also roll his eyes.

"i would like that."

๑♡՞

mike woke up feeling much more awake and rested, he looked up to see max playing with his hair.

"your awake." she said smiling at him.

"has anyone called yet?" he asked sitting up.

"nope." she smiled."i'm so happy your my boyfriend."

"enjoy it." mike said smirking.

"real romantic." she snorted, and he chuckled.

"when you were at steve's..did you see a girl there?" he asked.

"oh. yeah her name was joanna." she said

"The only beautiful thing in this stupid ass town is you." mike smiled.

"1) you haven't even seen her." she said yawning. "and 2) you're being cheesy, shut up."

"you love it." he said, making her roll her eyes. he couldn't help but smile like a dope head, she was so perfect. she really was everything he needed and more.

"your being a bit creepy." she said. mike flipped her off and she laughed. mike heard someone coming up to the door, and threw himself off the couch to see who it was.

"shit!" he cursed.

"what?!" she asked.

"it's billy." he said turning to her. "again."