"You know I favor the Decepticons," I laughed, "I'll most likely be back by now, and you can help with the search for Breakdown." Leaning on the cliff, I examined the fight below, it was odd how the Insecticons didn't seem to notice us, but I wasn't going to jinx it, those things are ugly.

         "What do you mean 'search for Breakdown'?" Arachnid asked, a sly smile on her faceplate, "Oh dear," I watched as her expression changed, realizing something I hadn't... what was I not understanding?

         "What is it? Is it about Breakdown?"

         "Don't listen to her Wildstryke! Whatever she says, don't-" Arcee was silenced with a single web to her mouth, though she continued to struggle.

         "I'm afraid so," Arachnid became strangely solemn, "You see, Breakdown and I, we didn't disappear, we ran away, sadly your poor brother figure didn't make it, as I did."

I didn't like where her story was going, and watched as she held Arcee firmly to the cliff, my attention then went back to her.

         "What do you... what do you mean?"

         "Dreadwing, he offlined Breakdown."

I froze. What motive, did Dreadwing have... What drove him to such madness?

     Looking back down, I saw him amongst the tummult of battles between Insecticons and the two factions. I watched as he tried to make his way to the cliff, his optics glancing up at us from time to time. Was he trying to finish what he started?

         "That... that doesn't make sense. Yes he's a 'Con, but he's no brute... he would need a motive!" I might not know him well, but I know him well enough to know he needs a proper incentive.

         "Wildstryke, you poor naive neutral, look around you." She said sweetly, "Does anyone else here not have some sort of secret side to themselves?"

While Arachnid had a point, it just didn't make sense inside my own processor.

         "I doubt you haven't noticed how Insecticon free it is up here, they're all under my control, I wanted to get back at Dreadwing! He tried to squash me like a bug! Well now a bug can squash him."

I watched as several Insecticons went at the giant with wings, and he battled them all back, still advancing toward us. He killed Breakdown... and I was going to ask him to help me find the Blueberry... Dreadwing...

         "I think I should be the one to clip his wings."

With that I jumped from the cliff, sliding down on rocks and lost armor. If only I had looked back, I might have seen the strings that controlled me in that horrid smirk on my once thought friend's faceplate.

         I found myself having a clear shot as the Insecticons moved out of my way, most likely being told by Arachnid somehow. I could have shot him, leaving Dreadwing with a smoking hole in his chassis, but I wanted him to feel the pain I did when Breakdown didn't come back.

         "YOU PIECE OF SCRAP METAL!"

I brought my two swords from under my armor, the shining metal gleaming as they came dangerously close to Dreadwings faceplate.

         "You think you can offline Breakdown, AND GET AWAY WITH IT?!"

I swung, and he blocked it, kicking me back. I now had to battle with a screaming pain in my side.