Chapter Two

Special thanks to Rainbow_Star20045 for the honest, and helpful feedback.

Peridot quickly woke up Lapis to see the bright, and colorful fireworks.

They both walked to the back door, and sat on the patio. Once they were seated Peridot got a call from someone.

"Who is that?"Lapis asked curiously.

Peridot quickly sat up. "Um..don't worry about it."she then walked back into the living room, and closed the back door.

'Wow...who was that?'she thought to herself with anger.

"Hello,is this who I think it is?"answered Peridot quietly.

"Yes..it's me, just letting you know that everything is going according to plan."

"Alright...that's good, update me if you think anything wrong is going on."whispered Peridot.

"Alright,bye!"

"Bye."Peridot quickly hung up the phone, and went back outside.

"Who was that?"asked Lapis.

"A co-worker no one important." answered Peridot.

"Sure, well anyways i'm going to go visit one of my friends." said Lapis.

"Who?"asked Peridot.

"Don't worry about that."Lapis quickly got up, and left the house.

Who was Peridot on the phone ? Were is Lapis going? How is Steven doing... What are Winter's true intentions...

Don't forget to vote, comment down below your opinion, and share! <3