22. Before the trip starts

Start from the beginning

''Lemme sit!'' Jackson yelled at Amber.

''Hell no!! Y/N is sitting next to me and that's final!'' Amber yelled back. You were moved. ''Y/N hurry up!'' She agressively pulled you to her side throwing your bags to the opposite bench.

''You traitor I'll sit with Yuggie then!''

''Aww poor Mark, he'll be sitting alone'' You mumbled

''You know what? she's right.  JackJack why don't you sit with Mark?'' Yugyeom said.

''I'm tired of him, I see him everyday at school and in the dorm. He's getting on my nerves quite a lot recently''

''Why did you call him like I call my dog?'' Amber asked confusedly, squinting her eyes with silent chuckles.

''What do you mean?'' You then asked, confused aswell.

''Oh! My dog is JackJack!'' Your eyes went wide as you looked at Jackson on the bench in front of you. Him looking at Amber.

''You called your Dog by my name??''

''I didn't know you by then!! But now that I think about it you act just like Jackjack''

As Jackson was about to stand up, Mark entered the bus followed by the bus driver and the guide. The guide looked pretty desperate, it must not be the first time he've been traveling with them.

''Hey Mark do you want to sit with Jackson?'' Amber shot from the back

''Hell no''

''PLEASE  do!!'' Yugyeom then shot as Jackson covered his mouth with his hand.

''Why are you like this maknae?'' He said softly looking at the struggling maknae '' I thought you loved me''

''Everyone please silence! Atleast for 5 minutes'' The man said, grabbing everyone's attention. ''We're about to leave. So please check one more time if you took everything you need during this trip.''

''JAckson forgot his brain!'' Amber shot, totally relaxed in her seat. The guide laughed at Jackson, who suddenly turned around, seriously smiling at Amber.

''How many cups of coffee did you drink this morning? You seem pretty agitated''

''4, why?''

''Amber take care of your health darling'' Yugyeom told her as Amber showed him her tongue to get a funny reaction from the boy and the guide himself.

''Okay all settled, let's get going'' he tapped on the driver's shoulder and sat on the front seat behind the driver.

*********************************************************

Amber is a great person. She's amazing, really. But once she starts talking she will never stop. Especially with Jackson around. You decided to change place with Jackson. He was now sitting next to amber. Mark was sleeping on the bench infront of you and Yugyeom simply scrolling his phone on the bench next to you. Amber and Jackson were talking about the smalest and hilarious things so you got the idea to start a small broadcast right there, right now. While they still have that energy in them. After a while, you decided to pass the phone to Yugyeom. In case if he wouldn't want to show up his face, you were still holding the phone facing Amber, at the same time you nudged his arm and pointed to the selfie stick. He slowly turned around, glanced at it and at you, then nonchalantly nodded reaching for the stick. Surprisingly, he was acting completely normal. He wasn't giving you the looks, neither was he acting rude on purpose.

 He wasn't giving you the looks, neither was he acting rude on purpose

''Hello you guys, oh? I look tired? Yea just a little sleepy''

You were surprised to see how proffessionnal he was with the camera and he was completely unashamed of showing his sleepy face to the audience.

''I was kinda feeling down for the past few days but i'm okay. I have people here to cheer me up.'' He smiled, showing Jackson and Amber behing who were also falling asleep after a while.

'' There's also Mark, but he's sleeping soo..What? show him sleeping? Hmmm~ I don't know ~ I don't want to expose him. But I can expose Jackson! Haha look at him! He's asleep now. I'll get hit later if he sees that but anything for you!''

You saw that Jackson finally changed his seat to an individual bench and lied down, He must've been exhausted. Amber is asleep too. Only you and Yugyeom we're still awake. As he kept reading his comments, he sent you a quick, subtle glance before continuing with the broadcast.

''Woow it's so late already! I'm sorry for keeping you up so late. I guess I'll go rest now too. We'll come back very soon so look forward to our future content'' He showed a finger heart and waved before turning off the broadcast and silently handing you back the stick.

The bus finally fell silent. Yugyeom didn't seem sleepy at all anymore and was staring in front of him as he was deep in thoughts. You felt the awkwardness filling the air. He turned around to make sure that everyone was asleep. Jackson was laying down, crooked on the bench and we could hear a little snore  coming from Amber as her forehead was shaking against the window.

''Can you pass me my bag down there? next to Mark's feet?'' He murmured to you, pointing at a dark green bag under the bench.

''Sure'' You carefully took it out and handed it to him.

''Thanks..''

He opened it and took out a neck pillow and comfortably wrapped it around his neck.

''By the way..''

You turned your head to look carefully at what he was about to say next.

''Since you're a camera woman, you're in charge of filming us. Not appearing in the videos or things like that...'' He started ''So, we don't have to interact with eachother during this trip. Let's keep it at that. I don't have any intentions in talking to you or becoming your friend.''

This guy seriously...

''If only you heard my part of the story..''

''No.'' He said '' Especially not now, not here, not on this trip. I don't. Want. To''  And with that, he put on his headphones and turned away.

It's going to be a longgg trip.

**********************************************

Author's note

I'm sorry if up until now there weren't many Reader X Jackson scenes. There will be more in the other Chapters I promise ☻♥ Have a nice day