Chasing for Answers (Chap. 2)

My friend and I still aren't sure which one is better, this or The File. Please tell us your thoughts!

Sorry the chapter's so long :)

Comment/vote/fan!

____________

2. Meeting the Cast and Crew

"Oh," Tyson said. "I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was walking."

I was too shocked to speak, and I felt Josie walk up behind me and elbow me in the spine.

"N-no," I stammered. "It's my fault. I was kind of walking backwards."

His smile paralyzed me. His teeth were so white. His hair was so brown, and so were his eyes. Gorgeous, gorgeous, sexy god.

"Either way," he said. "I forgive you, and I hope you can forgive me." He stuck his hand out. "Hi, I'm Ty-"

"Tyson Sinclair," I finished with a nervous smile. I held back a round of childish giggles with all my might as I shook his hand. Actual skin contact-what a dream.

He grinned, and I almost fainted again.

"Well, you know who I am," he said. "Who might you be?"

"I'm Melody Danson," I said proudly.

"Melody Danson," he repeated. "You're the new girl. You're playing Leah."

I nodded. "Yeah. That's me." I felt Josie nudge me again. "Oh," I said. "And this is my friend, Josie." I motioned to her.

"Hey," he said to her. His grin had the same affect on her as it had on me. "How are you?"

"Superb," she said. Hearing herself, she looked away, disgusted with herself.

I changed the subject to get Tyson's glance off of Josie. I didn't want her to embarrass herself in front of the god.

"So," I said. "We're going to be working together, huh?"

He nodded. "Yep, and I can't wait."

Relax, I thought, just keep calm, and don't do anything stupid in front of him.

"Hey, Ty!" a guy called from across the lot.

Tyson turned to him.

"I need someone to knot my tie, son," he joked. A guy that was standing next to him laughed.

Tyson rolled his eyes and turned back to me. "I hate those jokes," he mumbled.

"Well," I said. "Be happy your co-star is a girl that doesn't need a tie knotted."

He smiled. "I'll count my blessings." He looked between Josie and me. "Well, I have to go talk to the director about the script. I should go."

"Bye," Josie and I said together.

Tyson grinned again and nodded. As he walked away, Josie and I turned to each other, and silently screamed.

"He is so hot," Josie gushed.

"He's really sweet, too," I pointed out.

We spent the rest of our time together, searching for more stars-which we unfortunately didn't find-until Mom called and said that she was going to get us earlier than planned.

"See you tomorrow," I said to Pierce.

"Oh, good bye, Melody," he said, waving.

I saw Tyson-who didn't notice me-on my way out, still shocked that I had met him.