iv.

❝IMAGINE

IMAGINE...

... being Lucifer's neighbor. When you moved into the L.A suburbs, taking over the house your grandparents left you, you fully expected a peaceful, drama-free life with some kids around you and cozy barbecue parties arranged every weekend. And, perhaps it wasn't so far from the truth, but you certainly didn't expect said parties to be thrown by a man who introduces himself to you as the Devil. It doesn't take a genius to notice that he is quite out of his element in a neighbourhood like yours, but then again, so are you, so you don't question it — instead, the two of you quickly develop a friendly relationship where you'll wave at each other from across the street or lend one another eggs or milk. He isn't the most peaceful, casual neighbor to have, but ignoring the extravagant celebrations and the complete lack of filter, you end up actually liking him.

And, if anything's ever started a wildfire of gossip in the suburbs, it's one of the neighbors stopping by for a glass of wine and leaving only the next morning.

I live across the street, uh, Y/N Y/L/N.

Ah, splendid. Lucifer Morningstar, at your service. Whatever you may need, feel free to knock at my door, day or night.

» 3x13 was a blessing
for so many reasons
and suburban husband
lucifer was for sure
one of them ((:

also this seems like
a good plot for a
one shot, hmmm