part 11

"where are we going" she ask. "you will see" I say. Then here is that place. There is one more place like where we was now where Marcus and Antonia are but this place is more special for me like other one is for Marcus.

"When Marcus and I started with our career we walked around Oslo and we come here. Marcus love more place where we was now and it's realy beautiful beacuse you can see Oslo and sun there but here is more special for me. I don't know why but you here see more nature" I say looking at river down this hill where we are. "I like this place too" she say.

She look at me with that so cute smile and I smile back. I come closer to her and put my hand around her hips. "But you are more special to me" I say and smile again. She blushed realy much and look down. I raise her chin up and she look at me with that perfect eyes. I get closer and our lips touch. "Alice will you be my girlfriend" I ask. "yes" she say.

Antonia P.O.V

"I'm so happy for you" I say and hug her. This is realy coincidence that they had theirs first kiss to a similar way like Marcus and I. "Okay I think it's time that we need to go" Martinus say. "Yes we should" I say. But... What Marcus wanted to tell me earlier.

We come back to hotel and I lay in my bed and then Martinus come in. "Hey baby" Alice say and they kiss. "Hey" "why you come" she ask. "I actually come because I need ask Antonia something" he say and I sit up. "What" I ask. "Well like you and Marcus 'hate each other' I asked him why you do and he tell me but I don't know of one part is truth because he was thinking what to say when he was on that part" he say.

On what part Martinus mean?