The First Day

Let's cut the crap. I'm Nellie, and my life has fallen apart in ways I can't explain... today I start college. Sadly, my shitty ex best friends (Loren, Anna, and Heather) are my roommates somehow. Currently I'm sitting on a bottom bunk mattre-

"Are you excited for your first day of college?" Anna exclaimed.
I turn my head.

"Not you," Anna says with an angry snarl.

"Sorry for interrupting princess" I say.

"Call me princess again and I'll rip your head off!" Anna snapped. Without waiting for me to respond, she goes back to her conversation.
"Let's get matching manicures!"

"Best Idea you've had yet, Anna!" Loren says a little to enthusiastic, "My cuticles could use some work,"
Having enough of their conversation I exit the dorm. I walk down the halls heading outside for some fresh air. I start to get dizzy. Flash backs of senior year still haunt me.

"I'll get you back," says Heather, "Even if it takes me forever!" She's starts yelling violently, her voice getting hoarse with every shriek. Makeup leaves a path down her face, along with tears.
The whole school is screaming. Cuffs are around my arm. I didn't now a senior prank could go this far. I never wanted this to happen.
"You little bitch!" Anna yells, "you'll be hearing from my lawyer...all of ours!" the schools screams start to calm.
She lunges at me. The police has to hold her back. She frantically tries to escape his grip. Another police officer hauls me away. When Anna realizes she can't get to me, she gives up and just let's out a stream of curses instead. I made a mistake...I cant take it back. I should have known. "stupid," the words echo in my head. Stupid. The whole school looks at me from a distance. I'm exposed, vulnerable. My friends, family, boyfriend, music career, schoo-

"Hello?" a voice says.
Suddenly I realized that I've been crying.

"Sorry, I'm late for a meeting," I say. I wipe the tears from my face and leave. I didn't even look at the persons face. I look back. It's a girl with brunette hair. I should apologize, but I need to calm down. I spot Anna and her posse down the street. That means they're no longer in the dorm. I start walking back towards my dorm.
Once I'm back at the dorm, I notice a letter.

"To: Anna" It reads.
I know I shouldn't, but have to know what's in the letter. I carefully open the sealed envelope, and read it.

(Part two and three is where the tea starts ;) )