Chapter 3

We are finally in the fast period. Thank God!! Mrs. Green was writing on the board. The students were doing their work and talking to one another and laughing. I looked around the room and saw looking at her phone with a sad expression. Something must-have happen. I guess I can ask her about it after class.

Ten minutes passed, Mrs. Green started to talk about Exponential Growth and drew a graph on the board. Only half the class was listening. I start to take notes. Then my phone buzzed.

A message from Caroline.
C:Hey you free after school ☺☺

Me:Yeah why?

C:Meet me at the front of the building kk😊😊

Me:Ok. See you

The bell finally rung. I followed Diana down the hall way. "Hey Diana! You okay?"I said. She went in the bathroom. I was behind her. "Diana, What's wrong?'I asked with a concerned look on my face. She was crying. "Diana what the matter?"I said hugging her. "M..My parents...they are.....dead."Diana said crying in my arms. "Diana, look its gonna be okay..I'm here for you ok."I said. I Pulled her off floor. We both walked out of the bathroom. My phone buzzed twice.
A message from Caroline.
C: Aj, where are you?

C: you coming?

Me: in the middle of something. Be there soon.

I looked at Diana. She had stopped crying. She had her head down. Then she looked up at me."you okay"I said as we stopped at the doors at the front of the building. "There is something you should know"Diana said ignoring my what I just said. "Okay"I said turning wards her. "But first promise me won't tell anyone."She said. "I promise, I swear"I said."Aj, I'm the one who killed my parents."Diana said then walked out of the door. My heart dropped to my stomach. I couldn't move. I hope what Diana just said was lie. I hope this whole thing is just a dream. Please don't be true! Please don't be true! I was scared. My phone buzzed again.

A message from Diana.
D: Please Aj!!
D: At least help me hide the knife.

I jumped.
She sent me a picture.

I screamed.

Please don't be true! Please be a dream!
I cried. Then walked to Carolines car.