Leaving Day

Coco's POV

I double checking if I had everything. I did. We pack the cast and drove to the airport. My flight left in twenty minuets, it was 12:15. we got lunch and then u got ready to board the plane. I said good bye and started for the plane.

2 hours and 55 minutes later

I just landed and I texted Jack because he was picking me up. I was walking out of the gate when I saw jack holding a sign that said "Chloe" he finally saw me, I ran toward him and gave him a huge hug because I had missed him so much! tbh it probably looked like we were dating. We then walked to the car, we had to stop a few times bc there was done of Jack's fans at the airport. Apparently he had tweeted about picking me up but I was on an airplane  so I couldn't check twitter so I wouldn't know. We got in the car and started to drive towards Jack's house. First thing I did was call my mom bc I know she wanted me to call her. I then grabbed Jack's phone typed in his passcode and played a playlist called "yeet", I chuckled.

Convo

Jack

"What's so funny"

Coco

"Nothing, just the fact that you have a playlist called "yeet" is frickin hilarious"

Jack

"Well at least I don't listen to disney bands"

Coco

"Excuse me but R5 wasn't a Disney band when they first started in 09 so✋"

Jack

"Can u call Sammy off of your phone and ask him where he is"

Coco

"Idk can I"

Jack

"Just please call him"

Coco

"Okay"

Calling Sammy

*ringing *ringing *ringing

Sammy

"Heyo"

Coco

"Hey, I just landed and Jack was wondering where u were"

Sammy

"I'm at home"

Coco

"Well you should come by Jacks to see me"

Sammy

"I'm on my way"

Coco

"Yay!!See you soon bae"

Sammy

"Alright I gtg driving"

End of convo

We had just pulled up to Jack's house and his parents came out of the house to greet us. We walked I studs and there was three gifts on the table.