going public

"hey babe" Sam said into the phone
"good noon Samuel" i said smiling. he chuckled.
"I was wondering if you would want to come to a small meet and greet the Jacks and I are having in a while?"
"ugh, sure. where though?"
"it doesn't matter. I'll pick you up around...2ish?"
"that's fine"
"alright see you then, love you baby girl"
"Love you too"
It was currently 12:33 and that gave me a hour and a half to get ready. knowing me I flopped back onto my bed and went on Twitter and what not. it was then 1:00. I put on my nice Pom Pom shorts and a white tank top. I wasn't to keen on wearing make up but I didn't want to look like a zombie in front of Sam's fans so I just put some mascara on. I straitened my hair. I put some studs in my three ear piercings, cartilage, and put a ring in my nose. I slipped on my rainbows, grabbed my purse and headed down the stairs. I then poured myself some water waiting. there was rapid honking out side. I locked the door and headed to the car. I hopped in and looked at Sam.
"hello gorgeous" he leaned in and kissed me. we both smiled into the kiss.
"hello Samuel" I said putting my sunglasses on facing the road we were now driving on. the car ride was silent but comfortable. I had him go through Starbucks because I'm a basic white girl that needs her vanilla mocha. After we pulled up the their old high school.
"you guys are having it here?"
"you got that right" he said winking. damn that boys gives me so many butterflies. he came around and opened my door. we then walked hand and hand to the courtyard were the jacks were waiting with their girls. I ran to Cacy and hugged her, along with Anika. It was two thirty when girls started to arrive. Cacy, Anika and I just stood back and let the guys do there thing but Sammy then pulled me up to where all the girls where. they bombarded us with questions. "are you guys a couple?" "how long have you been together?" "omg otp" that isn't a question but oh well. "what's her name??"
Sammy then quieted them down
"yes, this is my girl friend, her name is Chloe"

A/N- ik this is short but I just needed to put something out and this is what I got so far so yeah...I won't be able to have my phone from Wednesday until the next Tuesday. I will have it but I won't be able to be on here bc no wifi and I'm camping so I don't need my phone to die.