T W O - "You're an idiot."

Start from the beginning

"Unless you're his next booty call." She asks, her eyebrows furrowing.

The laughter that I had been holding in quickly bubbles to the surface with this statement and I begin hysterically laughing.

The girl standing at the door looks at me weirdly, but I honestly couldn't care less about what she thought.

My laughter quickly comes to an end as a deep voice comes from inside the apartment.

"What's taking you so fucking lon-" Axel's voice cuts off as he sees me standing at the door.

He's shirtless again.

I mentally scold my heart for speeding up before clearing my throat and looking Axel in the eye.

"I'm here for the volunteer work." I say.

"I knew you were his next booty call!" The girl exclaims.

Okay, maybe that wasn't the best choice of words.

Axel, like me, bursts out laughing at this and wipes his eyes, like the remain of his humour was living in the tear by his eye because as soon as he wipes his eyes, he becomes deadly serious.

"Me and her? Yeah, never going to happen." He laughs.

"Agreed." I say, my tone more serious than his.

"Good, I always knew I was the one for you." The girl says, running a hand down Axel's bare chest.

"It was one night....." Axel trails off, waiting for her name.

What a dickhead.

"Blossom." She scowls. Her eyes that were once filled with adoration, are now filled with pure hatred.

"Right, Blossom," Axel winces when he says her name. I don't blame him. "It was a one time thing, this isn't ever going to happen."

He slowly removes her hand from his chest and drops it by her side, his nose scrunching up in what looks like annoyance.

"What do you mean, do you know who my father i-" I don't get to hear the end of Blossom's sentence, due to a hand clasping onto my wrist and quickly pulling me into the apartment.

The sound of the door slamming ricochets of the walls, the place around me feeling barren and empty. The sound of Blossom's complaints slowly fade out and I can only assume that she's walked away.

Only in a t-shirt.

"Damn, I really didn't think that through." Axel complains, running a hand through his brown wavy hair.

"Yeah you didn't." I smirk, before taking in my surroundings. "Wow..."

I'm currently standing what has to be one of the nicest apartments I've ever been in. The walls are covered in pristine white paint, not a mark in sight. White and black furniture surrounds the open plan design of the place, a wooden floor covering the whole floor. Past what looks like the kitchen dining table is a door which I assume leads to the bedroom.

The best part is the skyline outside, the buildings below look tiny with the sounds of the city beneath me completely silenced from being up this high.