Imagine for Wonne - Michael

Today you have your third date with the most awesome guy ever. His name is Michael and you really like him. You two met at a party three weeks ago and it clicked the moment you two started talking. He had asked you out shortly ever and now it was already your third date. You have the feeling he likes you back, but you can never be sure of course. This time you guys are going to the movies and maybe go for a drink after. He is about to pick you up at your place. You finish the last touches on your outfit when the bell rings.

"- Hey." You say when you open the door.

"- Hey. You look good.

- Thank you. You don't look bad yourself either.

- Ready to go?

- I'm ready." You close the door behind you and walk over to his car. As a real gentleman he opens the door for you so that you can get in easily. The drive to the movies is rather silent, but it's not an awkward silence like most people always have. No, it's more of a comfortable one. You arrive at the movie theater and both get out of the car. He opens doors for you, he is such a sweetheart.

"- You can pick the movie." He says.

"- Really?

- Yes. I don't know what to expect and maybe you do." He brings up the most adorable smile ever.

"- You sure? Cause I don't want you to regret this." You say chuckling.

"- I am.

- Okay. Two tickets for 'The Fault In Our Stars' please."

You had already seen this movie, but you wanted to tease Michael, because you knew he would probably get bored halfway trough. That's exactly what you want, cause you want to know if he actually likes you and if there maybe could be a... first kiss. You liked him so much and if this doesn't come after tonight, it will never happen. Halfway trough you indeed noticed that Michael was really bored.

"- You really don't like this movie huh, don't you?" You whispered.

"- No, I don't. But that's okay. Cause you like it.

- We can go some please else if you want to.

- Really? I don't want to ruin your night...

- Come on, let's go." You grabbed his hand and lead him outside.

"- You sure you wanted to leave? I didn't...

 - It's okay. I've already seen that movie.

- What? Than why did you drag me in?" He said fake in a huff.

"- Cause I knew you would get bored and I hoped that something else could happen when that happened." You winked at him.

"- You are a naughty girl, Wonne." He smiled.

"- Let's go for a drink." I suggested.

"- I'd like that." You went to the nearest café, where you sat down for the rest of the night. You had actually fun just talking. After a while you both decided to go home, cause it was getting a bit late. He dropped you back off at your place and even walked you to your door.

"- I had a really great night. Thank you." You told him.

"- Me too. I... I really like you." He almost whispered it.

"- I like you back." He smiled.

"- Well, than I think this would be appropriate." He slowly leaned in to kiss you and there was no way you hesitated. You kissed him back, before you said the final goodbyes and proposed a date for a new date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Wonne!

Hopefully you like this imagine that I made for you! You can be honest, if you don't like it, you just have to tell and I'll make you a new one :)  Of course I still hope you like it :P

xoxo Chloë