storeroom

"Allison?" I heard Hailey whisper.

"I am here." As they heard my voice, they saw me. All three of them had worried expressions.

"Hey, what happened?" Maureen asked in a soft tone.

"Guys, I need to tell you something." My voice was cracking up and i was on the verge of crying.

"Allison you are scaring us. Tell us what happened." Phoebe said.

That's when I told them everything about what I heard earlier.

"What the hell? This better be some kind of a prank." Maureen said while almost shivering.

The three of them were completely shocked when I told them everything.

"Oh! That explains the security outside today." Hailey murmurred. And don't ask me about Phoebe, she already started shedding pools of tears.

"Oh God Phoebe! I didn't tell you this you that you can start acting like a cry baby. It isn't even confirmed." I tried to comfort Phoebe during her sobs. "And maybe I heard it all wrong."

"Now stop crying and lets get out of here before anybody sees us" I stood up from the floor and tried to dust off the invisible dust on my butt.

"Yeah, Allison's right, we should go to the class." Hailey and Maureen stood up aswell.

"Phoebe! Get up or else we are going without you!" Maureen scolded which made me laugh a little but and gained me a glare from Hailey.

"Ok, listen to me." I started.
"We don't know what's going to happen once we are out of this storeroom. But remember, I love you all so much. Life and death is in the hands of God, we cannot control them. But if I die - which I really do wish I don't - then please don't cry for me. Just remember the good memories and I will do the same if anybody of us dies today." As I finished my debate, I noticed that all four of us were crying.

"And just imagine, if nothing happens, it'll be so embarrassing for me!" I tried to joke to which everybody smiled weakly.

"Now lets go before I pass out of suffocation." Hailey started to fan herself.

And now we were sitting in our biology class. Mr. Hale had a habit of coming late to the class. So now we were just looking at each other like we were seriously gonna die today. Even the thought of losing anyone of them scared the shit out of me.

Jacob was in my biology class as well. He comforted me a little even without him knowing. His smile did the job, but something did not seem normal. This guy looked pretty proffesional at hiding his emotions but I could clearly tell that something was wrong with him.

I was still looking at Jacob and trying to figure out what was going on with him when suddenly the doors burst open and everybody gasped.

"Hello everybody." I heard a deep voice and recognised it right away.

"Dylan!" I screamed out of excitement and in the blink of an eye I was running towards him, jumped on him and hugged him so tightly that he even stumble backwards a little.

"Allison! I missed you." He shouted while hugging me back. I don't know for how much time I hugged him but when I backed away, I was out of breath.

"I missed you too idiot." I hit him on the chest and hugged him again.

"When did you come to Seattle?" I asked him when I broke the hug once again.

"We just shifted yesterday, I wanted to surprise you." He smiled, and God! I loved his smile.

Dylan was my childhood friend. He used lived in my neighbourhood. We literally grew together. He was my best friend. When we were little, we promised each other to get married and never fall in love with someone else. He even took my 1st kiss when I was in 3rd grade. I still remember it, that blissful moment. But at the same day he told me that he was moving out of seattle. I was crushed, even as a child I was depressed for like 2 months.

We were still in contact. We talked like everyday and now he was standing in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"I missed you." I sighed while looking him in the eyes.

"I missed you too fatty." Dylan said while laughing. That's when I noticed that he is all grown up now. That thin lanky kid is now replaced by a handsome build up man. I liked the colour of his eyes, dark brown. Ugh! I have a thing for eyes. He had jet black hair which suited his face perfectly. He was wearing a black shirt sports shirt with rolled up sleaves and dark blue jeans, and God he looked handsome.

"Hey! Don't call me fatt__" I was cut off in mid sentence by Hailey standing behind me.

"Umm.. Allison?" Hailey looked me in the eyes with worried expression. I didn't understand what she was implying until she looked at Dylan with sad expressions. And that's where it hit me.

Dylan was here. Dylan was here today! No this couldn't happen. Dylan should not be here today. We might get attacked today.

"Hi Hailey." Dylan smiled at Hailey clearly having no idea what was going to happen.

"Hi Dylan. It's nice to see you after like 10 years." Hailey faked her laugh.

Just when I was about to say something, Mr. Hale entered our class.

"Good morning class." Mr. Hale said, not even expecting a response from the class.

"Now settle down before, Oh we have a new student here! What's your name? Tell us something about yourself boy." Mr. Hale smiled at Dylan.

I and Hailey quickly returned to our seats that was right beside each other while Dylan was awkwardly standing in the door. I saw around and noticed that every girl was watching him with dreamy eyes, and every guy with jealousy and then my eyes landed on one specific boy, Jacob. He wasn't even bothered by Dylan. Well he is handsome as well but he looked distracted. He has been like this since 3rd period.

I was still looking at hom when his eyes met mine. He smirked at me and I shyly smiled at him.

"My name's Dylan. I am from Boston. I just moved back yesterday to Seattle." Dyan smiled at everybody, and girls started to fix their hair, some even smirked at Dylan. Girls and their fantasies hah!

"Thankyou Dylan, you can take your seat now." Mr. He said and Dylan walked over to me and sat right behing me. I looked behind and smiled at him to which he winked at me. This guy's probably changed alot.

I was still worried about what was gonna happen today.

Author's note:

So guys Daniel Sharman's gonna be our knight in shining armour.

The upcoming chapters are gonna be filled with suspense and SURPRISES.

Don't hate me please 😂😂