III A Blast from the Past

Y/N P.O.V.

I really shouldn't have skipped gym! I heaved as Kagome pulled me into a forest the demon hot on our trail. "Where are you taking us?!" I yelled at Kagome as we kept running.

Kagome looked back at me almost having to drag me. "Lady Kaede said that we must lead it to the dry well."

"I hope you realise this is a very bad idea and will most likely get us killed." At this point I had slowed down quite a bit. But thankfully we reached the well. All of a sudden I felt my (h/l) hair fall in my face as I face planted into Kagome's back.

I looked to her for an explanation of why we fell, but only to find her having what appears to be a starring contest with Inuyasha. As soon as I sat up his eyes immediately switched to mine. I could see his glare soften and his features become more kind. "Ki-" it sounded like he was about to say something but got cut off by the horrendous creature. 

"Give it to me! Hand over the Shikon no Tama!" Lady Centipede directed at Kagome. As it got closer to her I felt a weird rush of energy. I stood, grabbed the nearest thing, (which happened to be a rock) and threw it at the demon with all my strength. It turned to me, its piercing eyes starring into my own. Seeing this as a chance I call out to Kagome, "Run!" with that said she took off, but not away. I couldn't see where she was going as I got knocked to the ground with something scaly. I got back up and ran at the thing. All I was able to do was hold it back as Kagome released Inuyasha. In the split second the arrow dissipated, I was flung across the clearing. It felt like my body was made of led. I couldn't move a muscle. I let my eyes fall and my mind rest. Just before everything disappeared I heard a name be called out, "Kirumi!"