II Half Breed

(y/n) P.O.V.

I woke up to be in what looks like a dry well. I have only seen these in photographs. But all the modern ones had graffiti on them. Legend says that in the 1400's there were demons that threatened civilization. And when they hunted and killed the demons their remains were thrown into wells like these. But I'm sure demons were always nonexistent. Now that I think about it last thing I remember was casting that weird spell. I wonder where I am. As I think that I see some vines growing on the walls of the well. I stand up slightly wobbly and with a light head rush. If people saw me like this then they would think that I am incapable of doing simple things without being stabilized. As I grab the rope I realize that this is probably illogical and there's a better way to climb out. But I ignore those thoughts and lightly pull on the vine to make sure I be Imbalanced and won't fall when I try to climb up. I wrap the vine around my waist and haul myself up. When I get to the top I see beautiful, tall trees with lush green grass surrounding them. To the right of the well there is a big tree with a boy with silver hair and dog ears pinned to it by an arrow. This is one of the most irregular sights I have ever seen. But for some strange reason I wanted to touch his ears. I couldn't tell if they were real or not. When I walked over to him I had to climb over a bunch of roots from the tree. When I found the tallest root I had to stand on my toes to be able to reach him. I reached up and gently touched his ears. They were really soft and fluffy. But as soon as I started to take my hand away from his ears a bunch of arrows were shot from behind me but thankfully they landed around me and didn't hit me. I slowly turned around and saw a couple of men in some sort of clothing that looked like kimonos for men.

One of the men spoke in a weird dialect, "Who are ye? and what are thee doing in the forest of Inuyahsa?" Is stood there with a blank look on my face as it took me a few seconds to realize what they said. I turned around and realized that the boy pinned to the tree is one of my biggest anime husbandos. As I was trying to figure this whole ordeal out, the men grabbed me, tied my hands with rope, and carried me to what looked like a very old civilization. The man who was carrying me suddenly stopped and dropped me on the rough ground.

"Hey! What was that for?! You didn't have to drop me like that," I said starting to get annoyed. As I said that people started to stare at me a mumble upon themselves. I heard one woman say, "Could she be a demon in the form of a human." 'Demon? I thought demons didn't exist,' I thought to myself. Then, all of the light chatter quickly died down as one man said, "Make way for Lady Kaede!" After he said this a path was made through the people and an old lady in red and white walked up to me. As she stood in front of me I noticed that she has an eye patch over her right eye. (like Ciel) I instantly recognized her as Lady Kaede. She pulled a small pouch out of her top and reached into the bag and pulled out a handful of some sort of powder.

"Begone you fowl demon!" She yelled as she throws the powder on me. I closed my eyes tight and tried to keep it out of my mouth but failed as I tried to speak. "Hey! What are you doing?! I'm not a demon!" She stopped throwing the salty powder when I said those words. The old woman came closer to me and bent down so she was right in front of my face as if she is inspecting me. For some strange reason this all seamed so familiar like I had been here before. It felt like a major wave of deja-vu hit me. I got snapped out of my thoughts when moved my head to the side inspecting me further. I went along with her shenanigans remembering this scene.

~~~~~~~~~Time~Skip~~~~~~~

I was leaning against a wall of Kaede's hut listening to random BTS songs when Kagome tapped me on the shoulder (did I mention that Kagome got here before I did?)with a panicked and scared look. I took one earbud out and gave her a confused look.

"We have to leave. There's something out there and it wants som-"

"You. It wants you. Or to be more specific, whats inside of you," She had a glazed look on her face as she turns away grabbing my hand in the process pulling me outside. "Oh great," I said sarcastically when she started running pulling me along with her.

~~~~~~~Inuyasha's~Pov~~~~~~~~~~

I can smell her, the one who put me here. There's another scent. The scent of the one I love.