14

I found a new group
to stan and their name is
noir :)

minho wished every night that jisung would be his again. but he started to stray away from that wish, because it seemed as if it was never coming true. the boy noticed how jisung would glance every now and then to look at jeongin's features. how he blushed furiously whenever jeongin would say something cute or compliment him. during a particular lunch, jeongin compared hands with jisung since the whole group was having a conversation about felix's baby hands. but jisung interlocked them, not letting go until lunch was over.

it hurt his heart to say it, but he lost hope. it was obvious that jisung was falling in love with someone else. and it was inevitable.

but he always pondered about hyunjin's words. beginning a fresh start of their relationship would be nice. yet minho was the type to cut to the chase, he knew who he wanted and that was jisung.

"is this unhealthy? to love someone this much." minho questioned himself, "w—would he be happier with jeongin.." as he choked on his words.

would he smile more if he was with jeongin?

would he feel more loved?

minho's eyes watering from the thoughts, he excused himself to the bathroom during class. walking around the halls to find the bathroom, he splashed water on his face a couple times. trying to calm himself down.

"y—you're fine..you're fine.." he mumbled. he wanted the words to stick with him, but they just seemed to disintegrate in his mind.

a voice then popped up, turning around seungmin came out from one of the stalls. "are you alright? the way you're talking sounds so depressing."

minho shrugged, "I definitely could be better."

"what is it? dance, felix is being annoying as always. changbin stole your cookies like he always does."

"no it's—wait he's the one stealing my cookies for the past six months!"

"oops." seungmin then covered his mouth, chuckling nervously. "that slipped."

minho rolled his eyes, "forget about it. you can go back to class."

"free period duh!" seungmin told, "now tell me, what's up?"

minho contemplated on telling seungmin aboit jisung. they were close, but did he really want everyone knowing how his dead friendship with jisung?

oh well, it didn't matter no more.

"you know jisung?"

"chipmunk boy, couldn't miss him."

"yep." as minho popped the 'p'. "so, I'm in love with him."

seungmin's eyes widened and he raised his two brows. "excuse me, wait what? have you even met the boy!!"

minho started to laugh by his reaction, "duh, in the second grade. we use to go to the same school and we were best friends. but he moved and it's ten years later to where his walnut brain doesn't remember a thing!"

seungmin put a hand on his hip, "that's your story? come on, that can't possibly happen! the chances are so low and-"

"trust me, ask your boyfriend. he'll even say yes." as minho patted his back. grinning devilishly.

"boyfriend..what-" seungmin's cheeks became red, as minho was about to exit the bathroom until he heard seungmin yell. "he's not my boyfriend!!"

hearing seungmin shout to himself in the bathroom minho chuckled. it was so easy for those two. but maybe they were somewhat the same. two boys who loved each other yet had no guts to confess first. yet minho's situation was different.

two boys, one in love. no redamancy was included.

yeah they weren't the same.

because in minho's story, everything was one-sided.