~Epilogue~

After 5 years

Third Person's Pov

These days the B.U.D.D.Y. has emerged as one of the most popular bands in India. They now have huge fan following base. They have got 8 million subscribers in their YouTube channel last week. They also got jobs in same company. They always dreamed of doing adventure which came true and also dreamed of a working place where 5 of them could work together. All their dreams came true, their singing dream, their dream of adventure, their dream of working together everything came true. But now they're in holiday as the 5 of them are getting married today. Balwinder is getting married to Deepal, Ushnish is getting married to Soniya, Devyank is getting married to Sulochana, Yug is getting married to Sudarshana and Rahul found his love interest in Saba. Ali also got a job finally and he is married to his Naina Malhotra.   

Ali and Naina

Ali and Naina

The 5 of them decided to get married together and also go to the honeymoon to Paris together. No one can understand what they actually planned, was it a honeymoon or group outing? They also booked the same hotels but Thank God the rooms were different at least each couple will get a personal space at night at least. Anyways coming to today here the Haldi ceremony is taking place at Kohli House here also it's less a Haldi ceremony but a group Yellow Holi. All of them are having their Haldi ceremony together. Ali, Naina, Manish, Titas, Saba and Rahul are busy teasing all the couples. After 3 months Rahul and Saba will also get married. One year ago Titas and Manish again became parents of a little girl Mannat. Titikshu has now become a responsible elder brother of his sister. After the Haldi ceremony the girls took all the four would be brides to the ladies beauty parlor while all the boys took all the four would be grooms to the gents beauty parlor. 

___________________________Time Skip____________________________

All the grooms were brought together and left to their respective mandaps. Thank God they made different mandaps at least. Then the brides were brought and they went and sat in their respective mandaps. Their marriage started at the same time. All the fathers did their daughter's kanyaadaan. All the grooms tied mangalsutras to their respective brides together. All the grooms filled vermilion in the hair parting of their respective brides. They started seven pheras with their respective brides. All of them got married together. This is called THE BUDDY MARRIAGE.