"Hey"His vocie is deep but so calm.

Everytime i hear his voice a huge smile appears on my face.I just cant help myself.We have been talking for to years now and i feel he knows everything.I can feel the butterfly in my stomach every time we talk.

"Hey is everything okay?"I asked.He dosent usually call without texting me ahead of time.But i dont mind.He has no idea that im going to be in LA tomorrow,Im gunna suprise him.

"Yea,i just really wanted to hear your voice" he seemed nervous.I can tell when he is hiding something but i just ignored it.

"Thats really sweet, anything new to share?"
"I just wish you were here with me" "me too...well i have to go.."I say trying to end this conversation as quick as i could.I heard him mummble something on the other line.

"Okay,Bye"He hung up.

As i made my way home i knew this was going to be a restless friday night.I went up to my room and began to pack my two suitcases for my flight tonight.

*Hey are you packing for tonight?*I texted Gavin.

Not only is he my best friend but he is like a brother.He was taking a flight to LA also,Ive known him since kindergarten.We met the first day and got in a huge fight but soon realized we were the toughest kids in the class.He became my best friend from that day on.As i continued to pack i got a text from Gavin.

*Yea but be ready by 9.Our flight is at 10.*He is so organized.Sadly it didnt rub off on me.He would always make plans for us and have a schedule.It was okay with me cause i never really knew what i wanted to do half of the time.

*okay :) * I texted him back.David my younger brother walks right into my room.Doesn't anyone know how to knock.He had his headphones in and gave me a confused look at my suitcase.

"Are you running away nat?"He asked me taking his headphones out of his ears.I mean he is 16,he isnt a little kid anymore that i could trick.To avoid the question i just flipped out.

"What the fuck David!,Dont you know how to knock?"I yelled.I roughly put my folded shirt in the the suitcase and looked at him.

"Nat,you dont even know him...you cant just leave me..what if he isnt the way you imagined"David sighed.He came over and slowly took my shirt and placed it on the bed.

"David you dont understand."

Im trying to explain my feelings but thats really something hard for me.Ive been working on telling people how i feel,and when i dont talk it out i end up breaking shit.

"I love him"I blurt out.

A heavy weight was just lifted off my shoulders.I feel so .. relieved.David squints his eyes and raises his eyebrows.David is taller than me,i looked at him with his big brown eyes.I can tell he didnt understand.I mean he is just a child he dosent know anything about love.But do I ?

"Do you hear yourself?Nat just stay home tonight"David trys to convince me.

"Just get out david.And dont say anything to mom or dad."I say pushing him out my room and slamming the door behind me just cause im dramatic.

I hear my mother yell something from downstairs in spanish.Ugh i sigh as i make my way downstairs to the dinning room.I take my seat and see my father.He looks at me and i look down.I never really liked my dad,he was always there just never paying attention to the little things that mattered the most.He is more about college,work,and all that adult stuff.Tonight would be our last family dinner before i go off to LA.

We sat down and ate the same thing we do almost everyother day.Rice,chicken,and beans.My mom thinks that just cause we are half spanish we should eat spanish food and all that stuff.I remember even having to get a quincerea when i turned 15.I didnt want one though because i wanted a sweet 16.