Who is Lincoln?

Y/n POV
Me and Michael walked back but I couldn't get his brother out of my head. Um Lincoln I think? I wanna ask Mike about him but if he's going to be, well, executed I don't want to talk about it. So I came up with something other than his brother.
" Hey uh Mike?"
He looked at me.
" Yea?"
I fumbled with my fingers.
" H-how did you get here?"
He laughed a little
" Bank robbery."
I made a ' O' with my mouth.
" Well how did you start becoming bad?"
I smiled shyly.
" It's pretty stupid but, me and my best friend were walking towards her job and uh, there was a shooter inside and she opened the door and...."
I froze. She was only 24 and I was just turning 22. she got shot 17 times in the chest. Her funeral, I wanted to be on my birthday. That was 3 days from that time. It's not her fault. It's the killers fault.
Mike was about to speak when I started speaking again.
" u-uhm.... she got shot 17 times in the chest, she was only 24 and I was just turning 22... 3 days later. After that guy killed her and 2 other people he left. I ran after him not giving a crap and tackled him and.... I killed him."
I looked down. I was jerking back tears. She was so young.
I smiled a little.
" Mike?"
He looked like he was worried and sad.
" Yea Y/n?"
I looked up at him smiling.
" Thing is today is my birthday. I'm 24 today."
A tear went down my cheek and he immediately hugged me. Even though all the guys were taking glances and all but, we didn't care.

* Time skip for Michael's eyes*

We are back in the cell. And I still can't stop thinking about Lincoln. Who is Lincoln? What does he do? Why did he go there that night of all times? My thoughts we're interrupted from sucre and Mike coming in. Bed check just finished and everyone got situated. Except for Sucre and Michael.

I heard a small noise and looked down to see Michael at the toilet. What the hell!?

" What are you doing?" I whispered.
" Can I trust you?"
I nodded slowly.
" Well we are breaking out, I'm breaking out my brother too."
My mouth dropped open
" Your crazy."
He shrugged and went on while sucre was looking out to see if any guards we're coming.
I looked back at Mike who was twisting a screw.

" C-can I do anything to help? Somehow?"
He stopped and looked at me again.
" How tough are you?"
I gave him a crazy look.
" Dude I been cut, shot at, and tortured. I think I'm kinda tough why?"
He smiled.
" Your going to stall."
" Psst sucre."
Sucre looked at Mike and went over to him. They were whispering and they both looked at me.
" What?"
Sucre came to me and whispered " Sing loud as you can chicka, papi is going to make noise at the toilet."
I nodded.
I inhaled and grabbed onto the bars and screamed " OCEANNNNN MANNNN TAKE ME BY THEEE HANNNNNNNNND!"
Everyone started groaning and screaming and all I could here was my weird ass scream. Sucre sang his song and everyone got louder screaming and groaning. After Mike finished we all got in trouble. Mainly we all had lockdown. Just like Mike wanted. But then guards came to us and he had to push the toilet back and I jumped onto bed, Sucre got on the floor acting sleep and Mike ran the side of his arm into the wall. The guard stopped and then called names. We were present judging by the flashlight. After he was long gone Mike out of nowhere... said " Ow. My arm."
Me and sucre bursted into laughing, tears rolling down our cheeks and he's just rolling his eyes laughing along.

Sucre POV
It's now daytime and Michael is still asleep. I mean it's 4:00 In the morning but I miss my girl. My supposed to be wife. Probably left me by now, No she wouldn't!

" Won't you look at papi who's still awake."
I looked over to see Y/n laying beside me.
" Why are you awake?"
I shrugged
" How about you?"
She sighed
" I have been thinking about Lincoln, who he really is. I just don't know him."
She looked away.
" Well chicka I'll tell you, that's Michael's brother. Who was framed but no one knows. Only the people who set all the crap up. He's really a nice guy I'm guessing from Michael. He's a dad too, he has a 16 year old boy at home."
She looked interested.
" That's all I know from what Michael said. I think there's more but he's really just a cool guy who's in massive trouble. Mainly for killing the son from the president I think."

Y/n POV
LINCOLN KILLED!? wait he's was framed.
" Oh, that's um wow." I sat up and he did too.
" I hope I don't have to go through what he has too. No offense."
Sucre nodded and that's when the warden came to the cell.
" Michael and Y/n come with me now."
Michael lazily woke up and looked shocked as I did. What now?

YEP THAT'S IT BYESSSS