News pt. 1

Michael POV
I heard a thud from behind me and looked back.
" Shit not now Y/n." I mumble and carry Y/n in my arms.
" What the hell happened?" Linc asked looking at me and back at Y/n.
" We did too much, Steadman's dead she was already stressed we just made it worse. She probably just fainted because the pressure that was put on her." I say and look at Y/n's face. She looks more paler than usual she probably never saw someone die the way Steadman has.

" MICHAEL SCOFIELD, LINCOLN BURROWS, AND Y/N L/N STEP OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" A cop shouted and I looked at the door.
" Dammit." I mumble.
" I got an idea." Kellerman spoke.
Kellerman went out showing his badge and we went out with him.
" GET THE KEYS!" I yelled to Linc and he got them and got in the car.
We all got in the car while I held Y/n in my arms as Lincoln drove.
This is going to be alot of stress on her now.

Y/n POV
I shifted around and bumped into something. I let out a small groan and opened my eyes slowly.
I saw this random guy and my eyes widened as I sat up quickly.
" Who are you?" I ask completely lost.
" I-I'm just a camera guy." He said having a light blush on his cheeks.
I tilted my head a little in confusion, where even are we?
I looked around a bit and looked back at the camera guy.
" Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked getting on my knees and he blushed deeply.
" Are you taken?" he asked making me want to hit him.
" She is and by me." I let out a soft gasp feeling arms wrap around my waist pulling me up.
My body had a soft thud against Lincoln's chest. I looked up at him and he looked at the camera guy with a death stare.
" L-Linc? Can we maybe talk?" I whisper to him and he looks at me with an eyebrow raised.
" Now?" He asked and I was about to open my mouth to speak when Kellerman came over.
" We're going to be on the news, well you, Scofield, and Burrows." he spoke and I blinked.
" So basically while I was passed out like a deadman you guys kidnapped this guy to most likely prove innocence since you got a cameraman?" I ask and Kellerman nodded.
I sighed internally, I rather just get executed this is too much shit.
" Alright." I mumble and was about to walk away but Linc tightened his grip on my waist and I looked at him confused.
" You.... You don't want to break up right?" He asked and I felt myself freeze.
" No of course not, why would you think that?" I ask and he looks away shaking his head.
" Never mind that." he mumbled and let go of my waist walking to Mike.
Did I do something wrong?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SORRY THIS IS EXTREMELY SHORT BUT THAAATS IT BYESSS