Creepypastas Vs. Zodiac Signs Scenario

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The bushes begin to shake again, but this time, figures began to appear from out of the shadows. The signs watched in horror as beings holding weapons, wearing masks, covered in blood, and much more unsettling things came out before them.

They were deranged.

They were psychopaths.

They were killers.

They were, the Creepypastas.

"Creepypastas, Eh?" Libra exclaimed, tapping their knife on his/her hand. "We're not afraid of you guys, if that's what you're thinking."

"We were only passing through. We didn't mean to step on your territory," Cancer sneered, tilting their head at the killers. "Yeah, so let us go and we'll have no problems," Virgo added, putting on a smirk.

"Oh, we're not letting you go. If you want out of here alive, you will have to fight my killers. If you manage to defeat them, then I will let you leave," The Slenderman himself stated, facing down upon the signs.

"So, you're saying it's a fight to leave, and if we win, you'll let us go? Deal," Aries exclaimed, spinning around their gun in their hand. "Let's take em on, you guys!"

"Zodiacs VS. The Creepypastas!" Gemini shouted, raising his/her knife to the air. The other signs shouted along with Gemini and they too raise their weapons.

"Silly conformists can't beat us!" Sally Williams giggled, shaking her head. "They honestly don't know what they're getting themselves into. We'll just have to show them," Clockwork sighed, swinging her two knives in front of her.

"Well then, let's get this show over with! Ready or not, here we come!" Jeff The Killer exclaimed, darting at the signs with his knife raised. Taurus begins shooting at Jeff, but the bullets are blocked by Ticci-Toby's hatchets as he jumped in front of them.

"ATTACK!!" Cries Scorpio, and the signs and Creepypastas immediately run at each other in a clashing rage. Sagittarius stuck his/her knife right through BEN Drowned, only to see him glitch away, laughing tauntingly.

Eyeless Jack ran towards Pisces and raised his scalpel over them, but Pisces dodged a blow just in time and managed to kick him away, raising their gun.

Aries went into a rampage, shooting at Clockwork while trying to fight off Jeff The Killer at the same time.

Scorpio and Leo teamed up against Puppeteer and Ticci-Toby; Puppeteer kept launching string towards Leo who was shooting while Scorpio viciously cut the strings away. Ticci-Toby dodged the bullets yet again and ran forwards, attacking Scorpio so Puppeteer could catch Leo.

Hoodie and Aquarius were caught in a duel of guns, shooting at each other and dodging the bullets at the same time. Masky slowly snuck up behind Aquarius to hit them with his wrench(?), but Cancer bolted beside him and fought him off with their knife.

Libra unwillingly fought with the clown, Laughing Jack and tried to avoid his long  sharp claws.

"Behind you, Capricorn!" Taurus shouted, spotting The Bloody Painter preparing to strike at their neck. Capricorn quickly turned just the knife scraped their shoulder and they growled, swiping the gun to knock The Bloody Painter in the head.

Creepypasta Zodiacs ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें