one

beep beep beep.

"shit!"
jenna whispers to herself, getting out of bed and hurriedly searches for her work clothes and after it takes her about three minutes of searching around her dirty apartment and finally finding them, she puts them on.

she then quickly goes into the bathroom and brushes her teeth, brushes her hair, and putting on a little makeup.

if i'm going to be late for work, i'm going to be late in style.

she runs out of the bathroom, rushing to find her shoes.

"where the hell did i put my shoes?"
she thinks out loud.

after five minutes of searching around her apartment room, she finally finds her shoes under her pillow.

"ok then."
she says as she picks up her vans and puts them on.

she then finds her phone around thirty seconds later and puts it in her pocket, she forgot to charge it later last night, so it's only on there percent.

let's just hope i don't get kidnapped or something.

💫✨💫

jenna pulls into the empty parking lot of the restaurant, the only other car there is her boss.

she steps out of her old car and closed her car door, she stepped on a piece of gum as she was doing that.

well that's just great.

she tried to get the piece of gum off her shoe as much as she could, but it was no use. it didn't work. so jenna just went on her way and acted like she did notice there was gum at the bottom of her shoe.

as she opened the door, her boss yelled from the kitchen,
"where the hell were you? you're an hour late?"

"i slept in. my alarm sometimes does that."
jenna yelled back.

she look around the restaurant. empty.

why does her boss need jenna there if no one even comes into the restaurant to use their bathroom?

her boss comes out of the kitchen, where jenna is.

"has anyone even came in before i got here?"
jenna asked.

"no."
her boss said.

ding

then both looked up to see the elderly couple that always came in for their morning coffee.

"good morning mr and mrs white. would you like your morning coffee?"
jenna asked politely, like she did every morning.

"yes dear."
mrs white would always say with a smile on her face.

everyday, there would be two hot, steaming, cups of coffee on the counter, waiting for the whites to show up and drink them.

"here ya go."
jenna said as she placed the two hot cups of coffee on the whites regular table.

"thanks dear."
mrs white said.

💫✨💫