4

"What's this?" Emerson said holding up a blue and white binder "oh that's just a few drawing I like to draw sometimes" you said placing a ukulele in the corner of your bunk, "can I see?"he asked hopeful.

"Sure I guess" you said getting slightly anxious, "just don't look at the ones in the orange folder" you said hoping he wouldn't ask why, " okay" he said, it was mainly just doodles of flowers and trees in the binder you didn't want him to see the orange folder because it was pages apon pages of fan art and you didn't want him to think of you differently, you always got very anxious about your art and people would always bully you for it.

"This is all really, really good" he said smiling down at the drawings, "thanks" I said quietly as he passed me the binder, "well I don't know about you but I'm gonna go get some sleep" he said yawning, "okay night Em" I said to him sitting on my bunk, "night Willow" he said then all was silent.

~

It was about a month later and warped tour was about to start, you had decided to live with the boys and had officially moved out of your parents house.

"Willowwww wake upppp" Emerson said shaking you "its the first day of warped tour".

"nuuuuu, its too early" I mumbled putting my pillow over my head, "come onn, we have sound check then we need you to do our makeup, we go on at 10" he said pulling me out of bed, "ugh fine", I said making him put me down so I could get ready.

You wore a black cropped twenty one pilots T-shirt, plaid ripped shorts and a pair of Emersons hippie sunglasses.

You did your makeup and walked out of the bathroom hearing Sebastian whistle, you rolled your eyes and walked over to Emerson to do his makeup.

"You look great" he said "but it needs one more touch" he continued walking over to his bunk grabbing his spare pirate hat placing it on your head "perfect" he said making you giggle and tilt your head down letting your short vibrant blue curls fall in front of your face, grabbing the eye-shadow for Emerson's makeup.

~

You did the bands makeup and were saying good luck to them and Emerson said "are you sure you don't want to come?"

"Yeah, I don't think my anxiety can handle that" I laughed pushing them out of the bus, "have fun!" I yelled after them as they walked away.

I sighed after they left and decided to clean up the tour bus, after cleaning I decided to just sit down and sing and draw I always listen to palaye's music to help Remington with lyrics.

By now the boys should be almost done their show so I plugged in my music and sang along to Die For Something Beautiful.

Not realizing it Remington had come back to grab a few things and I continued to sing while he listened. after the music ended I heard Remington say my name and I instantly turned around gasping.

"Sorry, you just have a really beautiful voice" he said smiling, "I..I...uh... Thanks" I giggled blushing profusely.  "Um do you want to perform with us tomorrow?" He asked smiling kindly "I... I don't know Remington, you know I have anxiety honestly not even Emerson has heard me sing let alone thousands of people" I said stumbling over my words "please I'll be right there I promise"

"Okay" I said cautiously
Then he left.

(A/n I know this was a long chapter but I'm warning you now there may be a trigger warning next chapter sorry!)