Promise? Promise.

Start from the beginning

Hermione shook her head, "It's nothing. Really."

Draco's face fell, as he gestured to me, "It's obviously not nothing."

Hermione rolled her eyes, but clasped her hands together to stop them from shaking, and to hide them from Draco.

He noticed.

He always did.

"Hermione, tell me," His voice had an edge to it, his authority shining through, but it was also laced with concern.

"It's just-" her eyes dropped from his hold, "When you came up behind me and held me, it reminded me of what the snatchers did when we were captured. I just had a flashback for a moment- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

Draco's face relaxed and he held out his arms, "Come here."

She walked immediately into his embrace and closed her eyes, drinking in the smell of him and the feel of his presence.

"Nothing bad is ever going to happen to you while I'm alive."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Hermione sat at one of the tables as Pansy rounded up all of the ladies, she was about to throw her bouquet.

Draco had disappeared about a half hour ago, saying he needed to catch up with a couple he knew a couple tables down. Hermione hasn't seen him since.

"Are you ready?" Pansy asked the group of girls standing in a cluster behind her, waiting in anticipation for her to throw it.

Hermione smiled at her. She caught Hermione looking and smiled back with a grin.

She turned around and threw her arms up, but never releasing the bouquet.

Hermione frowned as she grinned and walked up to her.

"Pans, what are you-"

Pansy rolled her eyes, " You bloody Gryffindors never know when to shut up, do you?"

She held out the bouquet to Hermione and she grabbed it with shaking hands, her mind racing a hundred miles per minute.

She grabbed Hermione by the arm and dragged Hermione along with her.

"Pansy, seriously, what is going on?"

Pansy absolutely stopped and gestured to the ground.

On the ground was a trail of red and white rose pedals. Hermione's heart stopped for a good second or two.

Hermione looked up to Pansy but she was no where to be seen.

She looked around but no one else was in sight. Hermione figured she might as well follow the trail.

The trail led out of the hallway and outside into a magnificent hill.

At the top of the hill stood... Hermione's father.

"Dad?" she called, running up to him and engulfing him in a hug. Tears fell from his eyes and Hermione shook her head, "Dad, I haven't a clue what's happening!"

He chuckled and smiled, "You're getting married, Sweetheart."

Hermione's jaw about fell off.

He just smiled and offered her his arm, which she took happily.

He walked with her, following the path, but her mind wouldn't give it a rest.

"How did you get here? Where's mum? How-"