Promise? Promise.

The doors to the church were thrown open. The guests gasped and sobbed in awe.

Blaise Zabini stood, cocky as every, at the alter. He nudged the minister standing next to him. The minister looked at him in confusion. Blaise grinned and held out his fist, gesturing for the minister to give him a fist bump. The minister stood, flustered, for a moment, but reluctantly gave him a fist bump.

Blaise turned to his wife, grinning.

Idiot.

Pansy stood in a gorgeous white dress, with a Slytherin green ribbon wrapped around her waist. The silver pattern on her dress catching the light and making her sparkle.

What really made her sparkle, was the bright smile that was slung across her face. She looked almost giddy.

Pansy's father handed Blaise Pansy's hand with less hesitation than what Hermione had expected, but he still managed to throw one less disapproving roll of the eyes before turning away and swiftly walking to his seat.

The couple looked absolutely ecstatic. They couldn't look away from each others' eyes. They wouldn't.

Hermione looked up from her seat and saw Draco looking at her with a look of pure love that warmed Hermione's heart.

He then mouthed those two words that just about made her heart stop beating.

"We're next."

He smirked at the shocked look on her face and turned back to Blaise and Pansy as they began to say 'I do'.

Pansy grinned and nodded, "Bloody hell I do."

The crowd chuckled at Pansy's not so abnormal behavior.

"You may kiss the-"

Blaise didn't even wait. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her flush up against him. Pansy squealed and tilted her head up so that Blaise could lean down and kiss her, one of his hands snaking its way down to her thigh and pulling it against his own so there was no space between them.

The guests erupted into cheers and laughter. Blaise pulled away to catch his breath and immediately found Hermione's eyes in the crowd and winked.

Hermione shot him a confused look as she clapped with the rest of the guests, but he just stood there, smugly smirking.

Draco came up next to him, his expression annoyed and slipped something into Blaise's hand. Blaise erupted into laughter and patted his best friend on the back, "You're a man of your word, Drake."

Blaise and Pansy walked down the aisle into the other room for the reception and people filed out after them.

As Hermione made her way out of the church, hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her flush against someone's chest.

Immediately her heart started beating rapidly. Hermione's mind taking her back to the night Harry, Ron, and her had been chased through the woods by the snatchers.

The leader had grabbed Hermione and seemed particularly fond of her, which she absolutely did not take as a compliment. His filthy hands running down her arms and his warm breath hitting her ear as he whispered, "'ello Love."

"Love?"

"Hermione!"

Hermione gasped as she found herself back in the church, Draco staring at her, concern rippling through his eyes as she searched around the room, making sure there were no snatchers.

"What is it? Are you alright?"

Hermione looked back at him, catching her breath. He grabbed her by the shoulders so that she would meet his eyes, "Talk to me, 'Mione."