Chapter 11 (Part 1)

-Continuation of the Flashback-

~Evan's POV~

But then I saw this boy walked down the hallway with his previous school's varsity jacket on. He's good looking, actually.

He stopped on his tracks and looked around the surroundings. He flashed out a smile.

All the girls paid attention to him and ran to him. I was left alone.

The girls were flirting with him and totally forget about me!

I'm angry.

----
I walked to my class and our teacher walked in along with him!

"This is our new student. Please introduce yourself." Mr Gibbons said.

"Hi, I'm Conner Kent. Call me Conner. And I'm from the Eastwest Middle School." He said and smiled wholeheartedly.

"Why did you move here?" A girl asked him.

"Because my family moved to a new home and this is the school that is the nearest by far."  He answered with a smile.

"Oh, interesting." The girl said seductively.

He nodded. "Well, Conner, go sit beside James." Mr Gibbons said. He nodded once again and walked to his new seat.

Everyone turned to him and talked to him. Every girls surrounded him.

I'm angry, I was the one that is supposed to be that popular!
----
It's after school. And after school, I'm having a soccer practice.

Finally I don't get to see his face. I sighed in relief.

I walked to the changing room. "Hi, classmate." Someone said beside me. I looked at who it was, it was that Conner boy, who was also changing to his new soccer outfit! My face became red in anger.

"You okay, man?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah." I answered with a fake smile and walked out, leaving him in the changing room.

I walked to the field. I sat at the bench and drank my water.

I saw Conner walked to the field in his soccer outfit. He sure do am hot.

"Alright, boys! Let's get to the practise, shall we?" The coach said.

We trained and Conner was playing good.

The coach keep complimenting him.

----

We keep having tournaments against another school. We keep winning. And Conner is the one that keep making our team wins.

"Guys, I have something to tell you boys." The coach said with a proud smile.

All of us looked at the coach. "Conner is now promoted to become the captain, while Evan is now the Co-Captain." The coach said.

The others cheered at him and totally forget about me.

I was angry, I quickly picked up my stuffs and walked out angrily. "Hey! Where are you going!" The coach yelled. I ignored him and continued to walk.

I walked to the park and put the soccer ball on the grass. I kicked the ball hard. I let out my anger and screamed angrily.

I walked to the tree and kicked the tree bark. I screamed and a stream of tears fell out of my eyes.

-----

I walked home with full of sadness and anger in my heart. My foot paces were heavy enough to walk home. I'm too sad and stressed out to walk.

But it's 7 pm, I need to go home. I walked home, and my footsteps were slow. I can feel my eyes were swollen from my cry.

I finally arrived home.

I opened the door and saw my parents were sitting on the couch anxiously.

Once I went inside, my mom ran to me and held my face. My eyes looked at the other side. "You okay, honey?" My mom asked with full of concern. "What's wrong, honey?" My dad asked and walked to me.

"I..." I looked into my parents' eyes.

"Just tell us if something is wrong." My dad said.

"Oh my gosh, did you cried? You nose were red and eyes ar--" My mom stopped when I cried.

I rubbed my tears away but the tears keep on streaming down. I can't take my emotion.

"I need to go, mom, dad.. goodnight." I said in my crying tone and walked upstairs.

I lost everything since he came. I can't take this anymore.

I threw my bag on the floor and walked to the wardrobe to change. I'm still tearing up.

I sat on the bed and laid down. I closed my eyes with full of sadness. I cried even bad.

I'll hate him forever...

I'll hate him till I die...

I'll take my revenge....