Chapter 1 (Part 2):The day I met Jon

I finally reached my new school, Beacon Fall High School. I stopped in front of the entrance. "Here I come, high school." I sighed and entered.

I walked to my locker and put my things in my locker. Suddenly, the school became quiet. Everyone looked at a group of boys that walked down the halls. They were wearing their varsity jacket. They talked joyfully.

I don't even know why one of the boys stopped talking with them and suddenly looked at me. He smiled at me and does the phone signal to me. The boys looked at him suspiciously. Everyone in the hallway all turned to me. "Jesus Christ, help me.." I whispered. I was hoping someone would help me.

Luckily, there's one boy walked to me. He tapped my shoulder and said "Let's pretend talking." "Wait what?" I asked, confused. "Shut up, I'm trying to help you." He said. So we pretended talking. After that, all of the students do their own things. "Phew.." I sighed in relief. "Anyway, hey! Thanks!" I thanked him. "You're welcome." He smiled. "What's your name? I'm Conner. Conner Kent. You?" "I'm Jonathan O'Neal. You can call me Jon. Nice to meet you, Conner." He's a nice looking guy. He styled his hair. He had a pair of blue eyes. Well, he's taller than me. He smiled and offers a hand to let me shake his hand. And so, I shook his hand.

We walked to his locker. "You're new here too?" "Yup. My brother studies here." He answers. "Oh. Which one is your brother?" I asked. "What? You're interested?" He chuckled. "What? No! I'm not gay!" I laughed. "You will, soon." He said in a small voice. I was shocked to hear that and in my heart was singing Justin Bieber's What Do You Mean. "Anyway, my brother is the one that smiled at you. He's a bully anyway. I guess he's interested with you." He laughed. I did some frightening face to him. "What's up with that face?" He grins. "Nothing." I said.

"I'm having English class soon.." I sighed. "Wait, what! I'm in English class too!" He said excitedly. "Really? Then we're classmates!" I said. "Yup! It's cool to have someone I know at class!" He said happily.

"Mhm. Let's go to class." I said. We then walk to class.

(Another part is coming soon. Stay tuned. :D)