Chapter Eleven: Apologies

Ali's POV:

Danielle and Ashlie had left the hotel together leaving Eleanor, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Niall and I waiting in the lobby. The guards were looking around frantically for Harry.

"So what exactly happened with Eleanor, Harry and Ashlie last night?" I whispered into Niall's ear.

"I don't know- and honestly don't care." He whispered back, kissing me on the cheek. I blushed. When I was younger I never really believed in love. My parents had gotten divorced when I was young and I never really felt that way about someone. I marked love on the list of non existent things along with mermaids and Kristen Stewart's emotions. But, there's something about Niall. Everytime he looks at me with those bright blue orbs I get butterflies in my stomach. Is this what love feels like? I silently wonder to myself. I think in a way I've always loved Niall. I never changed my mind about him. I tried to, but there was always something about him that I could never entirely let go of. And now that he's mine, I don't think I can ever afford to lose him. People always say that everything happens for a reason. I think maybe the paparazzi catching me and Niall kissing that night was fate.

Eleanor was leaning against the lobby desk quietly looking distraught and distracted. Eleanor was never quiet. She was usually a ball of energy, telling jokes and snogging Louis. Eleanor was one of the nicest girls I'd ever met and definitely one of my best friends. I couldn't stand to see her so upset. I slowly pushed Niall off of me and dismissed myself to talk to El.

"I feel terrible. I totally blew up at Ashlie last night and now she probably hates me." She murmured clearly bothered.

"C'mon El. Let's go meet up with Dani and Ashlie at her modeling thing and you can apologize." I dragged her into the limo.

"PERRIE IS COMING." Perrie announced smiling. She seemed excited. I silently giggled to myself as she began making goat noises and taking silly pictures. I could tell she was just trying to lighten the mood with Eleanor being upset- but it really was hilarious.

Liam's POV:

So there we were. The four of us standing around in the lobby. The girls had accidentally taken our limo leaving us stranded in the hotel and nobody could find Harry... My head was throbbing and everything was confusing. I really hope we're able to get everything together for tomorrow. We performing a The Garden!! It's kind of a big deal.

Ashlie's POV:

We had arrived at the modeling shoot a few minutes later.

"You must be Ashlie Moore!" An overly excited receptionist directed me to a large dressing room where several makeup artists were waiting. They had pulled my hair back in a bun and began dabbing brushes and powders across my face in rapid motions. Danielle was across the rooms, seemingly in awe of the racks of designer clothes.

"Hey Ashlie!" A high voice I immediately detected as Perrie greeted me. What was she doing here? I couldn't open my eyes because they sweeping eyeshadow across my lids but I could hear two more people enter the room.

My eyes snapped open as soon as they finished the eyeliner to see Perrie, Ali, Eleanor and Danielle surrounding me. My eyes glaced back abruptly. What was Eleanor doing here?

The makeup artists packed up and left me to get dressed. As soon as the door shut Eleanor burst into tears. Why was she crying? Danielle was comforting her.

"Look I'm sorry okay. That was totally out of character me blowing up at you. It's just I'm afraid One Direction will lose a lot of fans if you and Harry got together. I thought a lot about it though. And the band will eventually break up, but relationships can last forever. I'd hate to ruin somebody else's relationship just because I want to save a band." She blurted out.

I nodded, and mouthed 'its okay.'

In a lot of ways it really was okay. I truly and genuinely had forgiven Eleanor and I knew her apology was genuine but that didn't mean the mean words still didn't hurt.

The door burst open to reveal Michael Jackson.

Upon closer look I actually realized it was Miranda Cosgrove.

"Hey Ashlie! I hear you're the new British spokesmodel for neutrogena! I'm the American one. I think we're doing some shoots together." She greeted me.

"Hey!! You're Danielle and Eleanor." Sudden realization struck Miranda. Perrie and Ali stood their awkwardly as Miranda studied them.

"One Direction guest starred on iCarly a while back. I think Niall was totally in love with me." She gushed.

"Hi I'm Ali. Niall's girlfriend." Ali suddenly decided to introduce herself.

"Awkward." Perrie remarked.

A/N: So what do you think? :D x