Chapter Eight: Signatures and Soda

Ashlie's POV:

A tall, grand hotel lurked in front of me. My long shiny limousine pulled up to the entrance. The driver came around to let me out and the several bodyguards insisted on tracing me inside. I waited patiently as my manager checked me in and handed me a silver key card. Suddenly a young girl came up to me, tugging on my shirt.

"You're Ashlie Moore." She informed me, her face lighting up.

"Can I have an autograph?" She asked politely handing me the only thing she had, her math homework.

"Hey Lucy do you have any of those signature papers?" I called over to my manager Lucy. She fished out a photo of me on glossy photo paper.

"What's your name babe?" I asked her looking down at her. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a boy with messy chocolate curls punching things into the vending machine.

"My name's Quinn." She repeated. I quickly scribbled 'Lovely meeting you Quinn, Ashlie Moore xoxo.'

"Thank you so much." She exclaimed hugging me.

"Stay and school and don't do drugs." A deeper voice suddenly informed the young girl beside me.

"Oh my god it's Harry Styles." Her eyes grew wide and she looked as if she might faint. She handed him the photo of me, asking him to sign it. He quickly scribbled his signature right across my face. That arse.

The girl wandered off leaving me and Harry together in the lobby. He had a Pepsi and some potato chips. His hair was messier that usual and he had a rip in his white v neck.

"What happened Harry?" I questioned him, pointing at the slit.

"We got mobbed." He stated plainly. I nodded in understanding. He began twisting his Pepsi open as we made small talk. Several people were wandering behind me, carrying up my bags. They stopped me occasionally asking where I wanted certain things unpacked.

"Let's go up to my hotel room. I haven't seen it yet." I told him dragging him over to the elevators.

"What floor is your suite on?" He asked politely.

"52nd." I said reading it off.

"We have the 53rd and 54th floor." He informed me.

"Why two floors?" I asked. There were only five of them I thought.

"Danielle, Ali, Eleanor an Perrie- the lads girlfriends are joining us on tour." He explained.

"Perrie Edwards? Isn't she in Little Mix?" He nodded.

"Little Mix is opening up for us on our 2013 tour in a couple months." He told me. He reached behind me, clicking the elevator button. I stumbled in my heels falling against the wall. Harry reached forward, balancing me, and unfortunately spilling his soda all over me.

"Shit." I muttered dragging him into the elevator. My shirt was soaked so I stripped down to my tank top in the elevator.

"I'm so sorry." Harry muttered an apology. I just nodded.

It took a while to get to the 52nd floor. When we finally did the elevator insisted I put my key card in to access the floor.

We entered the suite. Looking around the spacious floor, I saw bags of mine already unpacked in the closet, and food already packed into the fridge. They had floor to ceiling windows on one of the walls and the view was absolutely incredible.

"I hope you're not afraid of heights." I giggled. I shut the door to the bedroom and quickly changed my shirt while Harry was checking out my food supply.

"So do you want to hang out?" Harry asked.

"Well I have nothing better to do." I said slyly.

"Let's go meet the lads!" He said dragging me up to elevator again.

"No! If you want me to meet celebrities I have to look decent." I said motioning to my messy blonde curls and my makeup-free face.

"I'm a celebrity and you didn't act like you needed to impress me." Harry pouted. He was right. There was something about Harry that made me more comfortable around him. His green orbs looked at me sincerely.

"You look fine Ashlie." He informed me. The way he said my name. I smiled.

Danielle's POV:

Niall and Ali had gone off to have lunch in the restaurant in the hotel and Zayn and Perrie had gone down to the mall. Leaving me and Liam, Louis and Eleanor in the suite. I could hear the door rattling and suddenly Harry emerged with that pretty blonde actress.

"Hey Hazza. Who's this?" Liam approached the politely.

"This is Ashlie Moore." Harry introduced. Louis wandered over enveloping the poor girl in a giant hug.

"BooBear you're suffocating her!" Harry directed. Louis pouted, separating himself from her.

"BooBear?" Ashlie question. I giggled.

"I'm Danielle Peazer." I smiled introducing myself. Eleanor wandered over giving Ashlie a nasty look.

"C'mon Lou. Let's go watch a movie." She muttered without even greeting Ashlie. I'd never seen Eleanor be rude to anyone. I wonder what happened there?

A/N: Short chapter. Sorry :)