"Cassie. So, if yesterday was my day, then that means you have questions for me today. So what are they?" He asks as I get comfortable in the chair across the way.

"It's mainly just one question." I say and wait for him to tell me to proceed. It takes a moment but he eventually, does tell me to 'shoot'. "If you could take back your rejection in present day, would you?"

"Why would you ask the impossible. The only one who could do such a thing would be the Luna and I certainly don't deserve such a thing." He says, regret heavy in his voice.

"That's not what I asked. I asked if you could take back your rejection in present day, would you. I've actually just quoted myself." I say.

"It wouldn't matter. Your mother would never accept me. Not that I blame her." He says. It's become evident that he's pouting.

"Answer the question Cole. If you could have your mate back and have a second chance at your family, would you." I say, no longer phrasing it in question format.

"Yes. A thousand times. I can't help but think that I was so much of an idiot that I would lose everything." he says, shaking his head and closing his eyes. He suddenly shoots up runs to the door, opening it just in time to stop someone to stop from knocking on the door. He steps into the door way and closes the door so I'm hidden inside. I raise an eyebrow at his back in question, but my unvoiced question is quickly answered by a very angry women's voice.

"YOU REJECTED YOUR MATE?! HOW COULD YOU?! I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT!" The women 'says'.

"Mom, calm down. You just woke up from a coma that lasted two months. You need to rest." Cole says, trying to calm the women down. Though, there is one thing you should never do and that's tell a women to calm down.

"DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?! YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER FINDING OUT THAT MY SON DID ONE THING THAT IS DESCRIBED AS THE WORST THING YOU COULD EVER DO?! AND NOW I FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVE A RANDOM WOMEN IN YOUR OFFICE THAT YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO HIDE!" She continues to shout. She then proceeds to barge into the room, Grandpa following behind her like a lost puppy.

"Hey Grandpa." I say casually with a smile.

"Hey Sweetheart. I thought you had a meeting today?" He says with a curved brow.

"I'm in my meeting. I had a couple of question for him and didn't get to ask yesterday."

"Excuse me! Who are you?" Angie, as I recall my mother calling her, asks.

"My name is Cassie Mora." I say giving a formal introduction to the women who doesn't yet know she is my grandmother.

"This is our granddaughter." My grandfather says putting a hand on her shoulder.

"YOU WENT AND GOT A GIRL PREGNANT AFTER YOU REJECTED YOUR MATE?!" She yells and walks over to slap her son.

"It was actually before." I say with a smile. He glares at me and mouths 'not helping' at me. This just makes my smile grow.

"YOU GOT SOMEONE PREGNANT BEFORE?! IS THAT WHY YOU REJECTED YOUR MATE?" She yells smacking him again.

"Cassie, I really don't like you right now." He says putting his hands up, trying to block his mother's hits.

"You're getting what you deserve for rejecting my mother. Consider this my revenge." I say with a shrug.

"Honey, calm down. What he did wasn't ok but Ari has forgiven him and has allowed him to meet Cassie." He says, not doing a really good job of explaining.

"My mother is his mate. They were at a party and met and had sex. The next morning he rejected her. She was already moving away so when her mother disowned her and she got rejected she just moved permanently. We recently came back because her mother moved away and her father wanted to reconnect with her. Nobody knew I existed. She left before she could tell anyone and the moon goddess would not let her tell your son. Since he's been made aware of my existence, he's made a tremendous effort to get to know me and my mother. He's made an effort to rectify his mistake and for that you should be proud." I say, properly explaining the situation.

"Your mother is Ari Mora, isn't she?" She asks tears in her eyes.

"Yes. My mother is an amazing women who did everything she could to raise me. She genuinely tried to tell your son that he had a daughter but couldn't and by the time I was old enough to understand, she gave me the decision. I chose not to tell so I am also to blame." I say

"I understand child. Well then, Cassie, was it? It's lovely to meet you. My name is Angie and I suppose I am your grandmother." She says with a smile and an extended hand.

"It's nice to meet you Angie. I'm Cassie." I say with a smile of my own and a handshake.

"How is it that you two are so similar and yet you've never met?" Grandpa asks with an incredulous look on his face. Cole has one that matches. We both roll our eyes and I turn back to her.

"If you would like to speak to my mother, she's currently at her parents house. She's been spending the last couple of days talking to her Father and brother."

"That's wonderful. They deserve to get to know each other again. Where are you staying?" She asks looking like a very professional business women.

"We're staying at the neighboring pack. Our alpha didn't want us to be too close incase that being around Cole hurt. It was the only way he would let us come out, even though mom would have gone without permission, it was just easier to agree." I say with a shrug, my voice taking on a similar tone.

"Your mother was always one for getting her way." She says with a chuckle. We talk or a minute more before they go on their way. I say goodbye to Cole, having gotten what I came here for and head back to the car and to my mates pack.

__________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING! I had fun writing this chapter and it's a little longer
Than most of these, but I want your opinion on if I should make the rest of the chapters longer in
General. So comment and let me know and also give me your thoughts on the book so far!
Let me know if you see any mistakes and, as always...

HAVE A NICE DAY!