Zamasu x Reader (Lemon)

(A/N: Sorry for my lack of updates, it's been hectic recently! Requested by @LunaNovak01 )

You and Zamasu had known each other since freshman year.  You two had become rather close after you opened up to him about kids bullying you, and let's just say he "took care of them."  As you two became closer and closer over the last few years of high school, it began to get harder and harder to hide your developed crush on him.  You knew he couldn't possibly be attracted to a mere Earthling like you, although you did notice he acted notably different in your presence as opposed to others.'  Your best friend, Y/F/N, caught on to your crush and protested it greatly, warning you about the "type of guy" he was, but you chose to disregard their warning to to go for it.

You were getting books out of your locker for your next class, history.  You hated it with a passion, but it was your only class with Zam this semester.  As you were closing your locker, you felt a hand on your shoulder.  Remembering your past experiences with bullying, you jolted and turned around in shock, only to feel your cheeks burn at the sight of Zamasu.

"Woah, chill Y/N, it's just me."  Zamasu chuckled, pulling you in for a side hug.

Any type of public affection from Zamasu was rare, so something had to be up with him.

You chuckled and buried your face into his shoulder.  "What do you want, Zam? We're about to be late for class."

He let go of the embrace and shot you a cheeky, devious grin.  "Yeah, about that...I was thinking maybe we could skip this last class and hang out at my house for a bit."

You were an honors student and rarely missed school.  In fact, you had perfect attendance this semester, and if your parents were to find out, you'd be dead.  This was also senior year, the year that was essential for colleges to oversee.  Zamasu caught on to your thinking, and smiled softly.

"If you're worried about your attendance, I've already got it covered.  I told my friend to tell the teacher that you were seeing the nurse, and to count you as present."

Damn he knew you so well.  And he seemed determined.  Although you were notably anxious about the consequences, you were more interested to see what had gotten into Zamasu, so you decided that one day wouldn't hurt you.

You sighed.  "Okay, I'm in.  But what about your parents?"

He smiled mischievously.  "I was kicked out a long time ago.  I live alone."

~Fast forward to his house~

You arrived at Zamasu's house.  He brought you to the living room, where he presented you with a cup of warm tea.  For about twenty minutes, you two sat in silence, sipping tea and watching random sitcoms.  Zamasu also seemed tense.  Finally you decided to speak up.

"Okay, what's the deal, Zam?  I know you didn't just drag me out of school for a tea party."

Zamasu turned to you and smirked, sitting his tea down.  "I thought you would never ask."

He began to scoot closer to you, cupping your face with his hands.  You immediately were lost in his eyes.

He grinned, brushing his thumb over your cheek. "Your cheeks are rose, my favorite color."

He then slid one of his hands down your body, landing on your thigh. "Look, Y/N, it's no secret that we share feelings for each other.  How about we get to know each other a little more?"

With that said, he scooped you up in a bridal position and carried into his bedroom.  There was no time for you to protest, but it wasn't like you wanted to anyways.  This had been your fantasy for the longest time now, and it was finally coming true.

He gently laid you on the bed and leaned in, kissing you passionately, his lips surprisingly soft and delicate.  His kisses trailed down your body, and his hands trailed under your shirt. Before you knew it, you were in your underwear, and so was he.  He continued to nibble at your thighs, rubbing your area with his thumb until you couldn't take it anymore.

"Gah, Zamasu, please!" You squirmed at the irresistible pleasure.

He smirked as he removed your bra, sucking on and caressing your breasts.

The amount of teasing was unbearable.  He finally removed your underwear, inserting two fingers inside you.  You gasped at the immediate pleasure.  He pumped his fingers inside you for a few minutes, until you were about to finish.

He smirked as he pulled his fingers out. "Not so fast." 

You shot him a pouty face, making him bite his lip.

He ripped off his boxers and you gasped at his size.

He immediately inserted his member inside of you, going slow at first so you could adjust to his size.  That didn't last long.  He began to get faster and faster, thrusting harder and deeper inside you, finding your spot of pleasure and abusing it.  He rubbed your breasts as he pumped inside you.  He felt you on the edge, and continued to go harder and harder.  You screamed and threw your head back in pleasure.  He closed his eyes and grunted, releasing his load right before you finished. 

 He rolled over and pulled you close, both of you covered in sweat.  He kissed your head and ran his fingers through your hair.

You two began to drift off to sleep.  In a sleepy voice, you heard him mumble. "I love you, my angel."