Save Me-Gohan (Depression Warning)

You sat at the edge of your bed, never cracking a smile. You couldn't sleep, nor eat. Instead, you sat and waited. You waited on your husband, (Y/H/N), to return. It wasn't an eager wait, either. Your husband would go out and stay days and nights at unknown locations, then return home only to degrade and torture you. You weren't allowed to go out, for he sworn he would find you and it wouldn't be good. You didn't wanna marry (Y/H/N,) but your parents had forced you to, when he came forth with a fake smile and a diamond ring.
You hear your husband enter the house and you jolt. He walks into the bedroom, and calmly speaks. "Woman, were going out." This is unusual behavior for him. Usually he throws a punch or a kick within the first 60 seconds. You nod and take his hand as he pulls you towards the door.
"Where are we going?" You shyly asked, admiring your surroundings. "Shut up, woman. And just follow me." He urged. You sighed as he led you to a cliff overlooking a calm sea. This isn't so bad. You thought to yourself. You get to a ledge and start to sit down. "No." He commands. You sigh. As you're still trying to make the best out of it and admire the beauty you never get to see, he comes up behind you. Before you can think twice, he pushes you off the ledge. You scream out and everything turns slow motion in a force of adrenaline. You feel your heart beating out of your chest. You close your eyes and accept your fate, when all of a sudden you feel yourself stop falling. You pass out from adrenaline.
"Ms.?" You hear a kind male voice as you come to, unlike the male voice you are used to. A sense of relaxation clouds over you. You open your eyes and look up at the stranger. You can't help but muster a weak smile. He is stunning. Short, pointed black hair. Dark, innocent eyes. A welcoming smile. You sighed in relief. "What's your name, Ms.?" He asks. You hesitate at first, and then answer. "Y/N, and you?" He smiles. "I'm Gohan. It's nice to meet you, Y/N." There's a pause of silence, and then you jump into his arms, telling him of the experiences your husband has put you through. He wrapped his strong arms around you and let you cry in his arms. "It's okay, Y/N. He's gone now." You sniffle and look up at him. "What do you mean, Gohan?" His innocent eyes fill your heart with comfort. "I was training with Piccolo just on the other side of the cliff. We saw it all. Piccolo went to take care of him while I pledged to save you. He smiles wide. "Hey, hold onto me." He instructs. You listen to him, wrapping your tiny arms around his neck, and he flys off. He lands at a small house with a garden outside. He smiles. "My mother always prepares extra for my dad, but he's probably off training somewhere. So let's help ourselves." You smile and follow him in.
You are thankful to get presented with a delicious meal after so long. As you eat, Gohan patches up some of the bad marks left by your abusive ex. He then stands up, and does something you're definitely not used to. He kisses your head, and rubs your back. "Don't worry, Y/N, you're mine now. And I'm gonna take care of you."