C h a p t e r - 7

Start from the beginning

I took her hand and led her out of the club. Just a few steps from the entrance, she stopped suddenly.

"What happened?" I asked her, concerned.

She looked down at her legs and said, "I can't feel my hands."

"You don't need hands to walk." I murmured.

She giggled and I swear to God, it was the most sweetest sound I've ever heard.

"No silly, we need our hands to walk and our legs to hold things."

"Man! You're drunk. Let's go" I sighed.

"But I can't feel my hands." She pouted.

I sighed and bent down and carried her in my arms, bridal style.

She giggled and whispered, "Mmh... You're so strong!" and laid her head on my shoulder.

I carried her to the gate and the valet handed me my keys, I laid her on the passenger seat and closed the door and walked to the other side and strapped on both of our seatbelts.

During the drive, she kept slurring,

"I love blue... Blue's my favourite colour... The sky's blue... The water's blue... My favourite colour's blue... The name of the character in the animated film Rio was also Blu... He was blue in colour... It was a good movie... I wanna write a movie... I'll name that movie Blue... 'Cause blue's my favourite colour."

I didn't knew whether to laugh at her or kiss the hell out of her for being so cute. I reached the building's garage and I ran to her side, carrying her in my arms and walked towards our apartment.

Once inside the apartment, I placed her down while she wrapped her arms around my waist, to prevent herself from falling.

I turned the door knob of her room to find it locked. I asked her, "Where's the key to your room?"

She giggled and mumbled, "Dunno..."

I took her to my room and asked her, "Where are your pyjamas?"

She looked at me and slurred, "In my room, silly!"

I sighed and gave her my shirt, "Wear this..."

She took the shirt out of my hands and started undressing. First her shoes, then her accessories and then unzipped her dress, but stopped and looked at me, "Turn around, perv!"

I turned around and finally after nearly three whole minutes, she hugged my back and laid her head between my shoulder blade and whispered, "I love you."

The whole world just stops.

I stiffened.

She whispered those three words again.

Love?

Holy Crap.

She started mumbling, interrupting my thoughts, "Blue. I love you blue..."

I looked down to see I was wearing a blue T-shirt. She was confessing her love to my shirt.

Damn. I'm an idiot!

I turned around to see her standing in only my shirt.

Damn. She's beautiful.

I took her hand and laid her down on my bed while I lied down next to her. She snuggled closer to me and whispered, "Night Ace."

"Night Brownie."

I swear to God...

This was heaven!

***