[Name] and Kon

-☆-✧-☆-

"Mito-san!" Gon and I both yelled happily as we spotted her outside placing the laundry out to dry.

"Mito-san!" Gon waved to her and we were running to her. Once we were face to face, we both hugged her.

"We're home, Mito-san." We said and we stopped hugging her. She gave us that warm motherly smile.

"Welcome home, you two." She looked behind us and smiled, "You must be Killua, right?"

-☆-✧-☆-

"Sheesh, you should have let me know you were coming home. I didn't have time to prepare anything." Mito said.

"It's not a big deal-" I stopped Gon's sentence by covering Gon's mouth with my hand and I smiled at Mito. "Sorry, Auntie! We forgot to mention that we would return, right Gon?"

He nodded, I took off my hand from his mouth and she sighed.

"After all, your friend came all the way out here to visit." She muttered.

"No, it's okay." Kil said to her.

"Honestly, you should have said something first..." She muttered as she grabbed some plates.

"Oh right. Go take a bath while your sister and I make something to eat. And put out your dirty clothes. I'll be doing laundry." Mito said.

"Okay, later." The black spiky haired Hunter said and Mito turned to face Gon."Now!" She yelled.

'Uh-oh. She's going to countdown.' I grabbed Gon's and Killua's wrist and took them to the bathroom as Mito was counting down.

"W-what are you doing?" Kil asked.

"Believe me. You do not want to see Mito when she's finished counting down. I know her more than Gon does. Hurry up and..."

I blushed as I was going to say something that would sound weird.

"When you...take off your clothes put them in that brown basket...okay? Okay." And with that I pushed the two males into the bathroom."And hurry up! I also need to take a shower, you know." I yelled through the door and I heard Gon say an 'okay.' I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and help Mito with the food.

-☆-✧-☆-

Once we were done, we placed the food on the table. Gon and Kil also finished with their bath and I went upstairs to take a quick warm shower. In about 10 minutes I was done and I frowned as I remember what Mito told me a while ago.

I placed your favorite turtle neck shirt, bra, undies, and skirt in your towel. And you HAVE to wear the skirt!

"I. Don't. Want. To. Wear. A. Skirt. Especially. Since. Kil. Is. Here. Goddamn." I slowly hit my head on the shower wall and I sighed in defeat. I dried myself with my towel and putted on my clothes. Once I was done, I looked at the skirt and I wanted to rip it to shreds so badly.

'It's always the same. I wear a skirt then when time passes, I get comfortable and start liking it... And when I wear my shorts again, I start hating on skirts and the same thing happens over again.'

I dried my hair, placed my dirty clothes and towel in the basket and walked out the bathroom. I walked downstairs and placed the basket on the side of the stairs and walked to the diner room.

"You look cute, sis!" Gon said happily and I looked away.

"A lady must always be beautiful, right boys?" I knew from Mito's tone of her voice that she was trying to embarrass me in front of Kil and I slightly blushed.