Chapter 6

_____________________

Jimin's POV
"It really is good to see you again Chim...we've all missed you" I smiled to myself at Tae's confession before turning stoic again.

"Its nice to see you too Tae" I said and shot him a small grin. I looked out the window of the van we were travelling in and marvelled at the cute shops and stalls on the streets.

To be honest I'm kind of interested to hear what Jungkook has to say and if I'm really being honest I want Jungkook to tell me the truth on what happened that night so that I can be with him again.....

I really fucking miss his fine ass....

Seriously, I keep telling myself that I don't miss him and that I'm better off without him but the truth is I've really just been lying to myself all along. Jungkook is my home...he's the love of my life and the only person to have ever been able to see what's actually hidden under the pretty features of my face.

A despicable human being.

I'm not a monster but I am a sinner and even a sinner has to love right? No one is deprived of the emotion love unless they don't search hard enough for it. Unless you were a lucky soul, like myself, who fortunately stumbled upon that one person that could make you smile and be the small slither of light protruding from a room of complete darkness.

___

"My my my...seems like you boys have been a little busy during my absence" I said as I was held captivated but the newly designed architecture built into the outer walls of the mansion. It was really extraordinary and pleasant to see aside from the modern design of buildings in the city and in nearby towns of Seoul.

The two shared a glance with each other and nodded their heads as they led me inside, before long we approached the living room and my heart ached to see that the other 4 boys were acting the same as the day I appeared in the hallway after they rescued me from falling unconscious in my house.

"We're back" rang out Jungkook's monotonous voice, it was so cold and empty but I could sense nervousness. Before you could even say La Familiá, they switched their characteristics and become stoic as they stood together.

"Hi" I said, my voice sounding foreign and small, they all nodded with small smiles on their faces and sat down on their respective couches placed around the room, ready to re-hear Jungkook's story of breaking me.

___

Jungkook's POV

"Alright um...well when me and you were on the dance floor I told you I had to go take a leak right?" I asked and he nodded in confirmation to my question. I remember everything that happened that night clearly.

Flashback

"Hey I gotta take a piss I'll be right back" I semi-yelled in Jimin's ear, he nodded and continued to sway his hips as he took a sip of the liquor in his hand. Turning around I walked off the dance floor and into a dark corridor leading to the more abandoned bathroom's in the building.

"Unfortunately for me...I didn't realise I was being followed because of the alcohol in my system" I said with hidden anger laced in my words as I stared straight ahead at a picture frame hanging over the fire place of all seven of us.

I made my way inside the men's room and took a leak before walking towards the mirror and criticised my appearance before fixing my hair and nose piercing. I smirked at my reflection and winked in satisfaction before stumbling my way out of the bathroom and back into the dimly lit hallway.

I didn't even take two steps before I felt two small hands grab me by my shoulders from behind and shove me against the wall, pinning my hands to my sides. I knew I could overpower her but it was a bit difficult seeing as I could barely walk straight.

"I didn't figure out who she was until she stepped closer and I could see her face...it was Chanyeol's sister...Chaerin" I watched my beloved's face contort into shock and then horror. I let my head fall forward as I continued the story.

"Well well well....if it isn't Jeon Jungkook, the most notorious member of Bangtan Sonyeondan..." she said with a click of her tongue, a smirk dancing on her disgusting red painted lips. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Chaerin? What the hell are you doing on this side of town?" She just laughed at me.

"That little psychiatrist pest has turned you soft..." she said with a fake pout. "What the fuck are you blabbering about Chaerin? You need to leave before I blow your brains out and leave it splattered on the wall" I growled, she smirked and tsk'd.

"Tell you what, handsome...you're little boy toy should be coming down that hall any minute now and I suggest you make out with me when he does and smirk at him as if he was nothing then continue kissing me...or else I might have to get certain people to kill him for me..." she said with a evil glint in her eyes.

I glared at her in anger and was about to protest before she held up a finger to silence me. "You know I have the power to do that, Jungkook...especially since my brother is the second in command and hates your guts..." she said with a victorious smirk. I hung my head in defeat and reluctantly nodded.

I didn't have any weapons on me to kill her so I have no choice....Oh my sweet little Jiminie....please forgive me for what I'm about to do my love.....