Chapter one My new stepbrothers best friend

Ayla's P.O.V.

"Honey your father is almost here!" My mom yelled.

"Okay!" I said with a hint of I don't care in my voice. If my dad never came back for us kids I really wouldn't care.

"Don't sound so dull Ayla." Chase my older brother said with that ugly butt smirk on his face.

"Shut up and get out now!" I complained. I hate it when the just come into someone else's room and act like they own the place.

"Make me." His stupid big mouth decides to open AGIAN.

So I got up and kicked him in the shin and gave him a titty twister. While I was still holding his man boobs I back him out of my room. After he was out I slammed the door in his face.

"Don't mess with me douche." I screamed.

"Dang Ayla when did you get so strong." He finally said after all the groans. I shut down my laptop and put it in its case and slipped on my shoes. I grabbed my laptop and right on time the doorbell rang throughout the house.

"Kids your father is here!" My mom shouted opening up the door.

I rushed down the stairs quickly knowing my mom didn't want to be alone with my dad.

"Hey daddy!" I said jumping on him.

"Hi sweetheart are you ready to meet Rachael and Dylan?" He watched my face very intently.

"Honestly no. I'm a little nervo-" I was cut off when the three douchebags came and tackled my dad. When they got off I gave them all the stinky eye. "As I was saying before i was rudely inturupted by a couple of douchebags. I'm a little nervous to meet them."

"Well don't be. I think it's time to get going." We all said goodbye to mom and Brain.

On the way out I tripped the boys and went to dad's minivan. We were always fighting over shotgun but since the boys were held up a bit I skipped all the way to shotgun and hopped in. After eleven minuets the boys blessed us with their faces. Note the sarcasm.

"Are we all ready?" My dad asked us. We all just said yes. I popped my headphones in and let the darkness consume my listening to Demon by Imagine Dragons.

I woke up to Chase carrying me. "Chase put me down." I said quietly and as soon as I said those words he put me down on the ground.

"Here your rooms right here." He opened up a door and led me to the bed while Spencer and Kyle put all my luggage by some dressers. "Goodnight sis." They all said in unison.

"Goodnight." And with that I was off to sleep.

2 HOURS LATER

"Dude shut up my moms boyfriend is here and he brought his kids!" I woke up to someone saying. I got out of bed and put my hair in a messy bun. When I walked out there stood two gorgeous guys. The blonde one had shaggy hair and blue eyes he had small dimples and the perfect face. He was wearing a black button up shirt but the two top buttons were undone. His pants were dark blue and he had black and white converses on. The other one had short dark brown hair with green eyes. He was wearing shorts and a brown jacket with just a plain white shit under it. He wearing white and silver Jordan's.

"Can you please be any quieter?" I said politely.

"Well I'm sorta trying sweetheart." The brown haired one said.

"The name is Ayla not sweetheart." I said trying to fight the blush.

"That means you would be my new stepsister." He said.

"That means your Dylan am I correct?"

"Yup." He said popping the 'p'.

"And I'm the good looking best friend. Nicholas Prince." The blonde one named Nicholas I guess decided to speak when I looked at him he sent me a smile that melt my knees into jello. and I found my self hugging him for no reason. When I pulled back he looked amused. "What was that for shorty?"

"Um... Instead of shaking hands I give hugs see." I said hugging Dylan.

"Sure." They both said together.

"I'm being so serious right now." I commented and ran back into my room. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. That night I dreamt about Nicholas.