Chapter three Party Time!!!!!!

Nicholas's P.O.V.

"Are you going to ask her or do I have to." Dylan asked me. We were wanting to see if Ayla wanted to come to a party with us.

"I'll do it bro don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." I smirked. I knew he liked her so he felt nervous around her.

"What the hell are you talking about." He shouted at me.

"I know you like her man." I sorta felt jealous of his feelings but I don't know why. She was very pretty.

"Keep thinking that douche. Plus even if I did like her I would have to get over the feelings I have. She'll be my new sister soon." I let out a breathe I was holding in. He doesn't like her good. Wait what no never mind I'm going crazy.

"Keep telling yourself that." And I walked upstairs into her room. The walls were lime green and all the furniture was zebra.

"GET OUT NOW!" Ah there is shorty. She was standing by her door in only a towel and dang did she look hot.

"Fine. But only if you come to a party with me and Dylan." I pouted. And she shook her head. She rejected me no one rejects me. "Then I'm staying in here."

"But I have to get changed." Her pout was almost enough to have me out the door.

"I'm not stopping you." I smirked again I mean I'm a boy of course if a girl is going to change in front of me I'm not gonna stop her.

"Fine I'll go to the stupid party." She announced. I got up and walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her the time to be ready.

5 Hours Later

"I'm ready to go why do girls take so dang long to get ready?" I asked Dylan. Right now we are sitting on the couch waiting for Ayla to be ready to go to the party.

"Stop complaining. I wanted to look hot okay. Is that such a crime around here?" I turned around there stood Ayla looking stunning.

"Wow!" I stood stunned she did look hot.

"Yea I know I'm hot." She winked at me. I had the urge to kiss her again.

"Can we go now?" Dylan questioned.

"Yea we probably should. The party will start soon." And with that we were getting in the car.

"Wait where is this party?" Ayla questioned looking a little uncomfortable.

"At a friends a couple roads down." Dylan said from the front seat. I had shotgun while Ayla was in the back. I kept stealing glances at her and would see her blush. She was too cute for her own good. She let it go and we kept driving. When we got there the party was already a full swing. When I got out of the car I went to find Grant. (Grant is the party's host.) I finally found him by the bar.

"Hey man." We did the bro hug.

"Hey." He was like staring at someone and staring hard.

"What you looking man?"

"What is her name?" He pointed to a girl on the dance floor when I looked closer it was Ayla.

"That is Ayla West. She's Dylan's stepsister." I couldn't keep my eyes off her body neither could Grant apparently.

"Here hold on to my drink." He said. I took it and he walked over to her. She just shunned him when he came over. I laughed. He walked back over looking very disappointed. "She said she has an eye for someone else." He announced obviously annoyed with her statement.

When I looked over at her she looked at me and winked. I went over to her.

"Hey there playing Truth or Dare upstairs wanna play?" I wanted to play to learn some truth about this mystery guy she has an eye for.

"This isn't a way to get me in bed is it?" She looked ready to shun me.

"No not unless you want to? So wanna a play the game?" I really hoped she said yes.

"Sure why not about playing the game though." She said and I dragged her upstairs with me to the room they were playing it in.