"I'm just here to talk"

After a few minutes, Akeno made tea while the ORC was on one side of the room, standing behind Rias while she sat on a couch facing Diadora. As I stood with Issei to my right, he held onto Asia's hand.

"Now shall we get down to business" Diadora says.

"What business?" Rias questions.

"I'd like to offer a bishop trade Lady Gremory" Diadora says like it's nothing.

"Ohh hell no!, Get the fuck out of here right now!" I shout as I stated walking towards him.

"Why is that?" Diadora says like he doesn't  know what I'm talking about.

"You want to use a roster trade to get Asia because of your one sided love relationship you have with her. She doesn't want anything to deal with you!" I tell him as I stood by him as he continued to sit on the couch calmly.

He stands up "I shall take my leave now" he starts walking before stopping at Asia, before he could even touch her Issei moved in front of her.

"I'm not letting you lay a finger on her" Issei tells him and Diadora scuffs.

Right next to Asia and Issei was Lily who was standing next to Emma. He takes Lily's right hand into his hands.

"I wish you accepted that dinner invitation, I really wanted to get to know you" He says.

"What dinner invitation?" Lily says.

"Get the hell away from her!" I tell Diadora as I put my hand on his shoulder so I could pull him away from Lily.

Diadora flicks my hand away with one hand and steps away from me with his hand covering his mouth and nose.

"Low borns should know there place. I can't stand being touched by a filthy dragon such as you. How revolting" Diadora says.

"You son of a bitch!" I shout and I was about to punch him in the face but a hand slaps him hard in the face.

As Diadora raised his head there was a black handprint on the left side of his face.

"Don't you ever talk to my boyfriend like that!" Lily tells him as her hand  looked like it was covered in ice, giving of a very cold aura.

He touches the print and winces in pain. "I see, well I have better things to do then to deal low borns" He then points at me and Issei "This isn't the and Green and Red dragon emperors. We will have our fun during the rating game"

Diadora then walks away and starts making a magic circle. Before the circle teleported him he whispers something as he touched the black hand print on his face agsin"Bitch"

Before I could do anything Diadora was gone. I was pissed off and I didn't know what to do. I just wanted to break something.

POV: Rias

Diadora left through his magic circle. (Y/n) stood in the middle of the room with his fists and teeth clenched. It then started to feel like it was harder to breath. (Y/n) was radiating a dense aura of anger, I wasn't the only one who noticed it, everyone did.

"God damn it!" He shouts before falling to his knees from the pain in his head.

"(Y/n)?" I say as I stood up from my desk and walked towards him.

He looks up at me and for just a second I swear that I saw his eyes flash  green. I crouch down next to him.

"You need to calm down" I tell him "Diadora wants you to get all worked up, he wants you to be irrational. So please calm down"