Chicken Coupon And Brat

Start from the beginning

That was at this moment, that he knew he fucked.

He cound't contain a weak moan, throwing his head back, trying to run away from Hakyeon's mouth agaisnt his earlobe. But that was even worse, cause now Hakyeon's mouth was on Taekwoon's neck, licking and sucking his pale skin, and fuck he cound't--

'' oh? You like it, kitten? ''

Taekwoon didn't say anything, he cound't say '' yes please fuck me hard I stole your coupon '' He was too proud and cound't really confess how much he wanted that. Sadly, his dick did it for him, and Hakyeon noticed very well.

'' You want it, kitten? ''

He started grinding his crotch agaisnt Taekwoon's erection, and Taekwoon took his lips between his teeth, bitting hard, to not let a single word or moan out.

'' I know you want it... But before, bad kitten, you need to tell me... Did you stole my food? Were you that hungry? Do you want to eat me out, since you like so much eating? ''

Taekwoon wanted so much tell him that yes, it was him, but a little voice inside of him was telling him '' what is he going to do if don't tell him? '', So he stubbornly stayed quiet.

'' You really want to be a bad kitten, right... So let's see, how long are you going to last... ''

Taekwoon closed his eyes, hoping it would do things less worse. But this time, he couldn't contain a whimper when he suddenly felt cold hair on his torso, and something wet on his right nipple. His legs started to shake, and he curled his toes on the bed sheets, looking desperately for something to grip since he cound't use his hands. His trouser started to feel so painful and so uncomfortable as Hakyeon was playing with his tongue on his nipple, bitting occasionally the pink skin. Taekwoon wanted more, so much more, so he tried to have more friction with Hakyeon's body, but he was surprised by a slape on his tight.

'' shush. Since when people under arrest can move as they want? Or maybe you want to surrunder... ''

Taekwoon shaked his head, no, he could resist, he wasn't that weak... Well, except when Hakyeon was sucking every piece of his skin of his torso, bitting, even scratching (he vaguely thought, who the hell was the kitten), going lower and lower on his stomach,until he reach his belt. No. Not here--he didn't have the time to tell that, he could feel Hakyeon undoing his belt and pulling down his ripped jean. He seem to hesitate, before finally taking it off completely. Taekwoon forced himself to think about horrible things, like dead baby cat, or being on a diet, but nothing could stop Hakyeon from doing... What he was doing. He started to bite and scratch the inside of his thighs, stronger than before, and Taekwoon wondered if there was red marks so he opened his eyes, and that was a mistake. The sight of Hakyeon, eyes fill of lust, between his spreaded legs, red marks on his thighs, made his errection worse. Hakyeon took the opportunity to play with his underwear, and this time, Taekwoon found the strength to talk with a hight pitched voice.

'' N-No, not here please... ''

'' When a prisoner want to talk, he ask for permission. ''

Taekwoon rolled his eyes to the sky, he was really going to play this until the end.

'' Can... Can I talk, please? ''

'' Do you want to surround? ''

'' No-No, but please stop, not here--''

'' What? You're suddenly embarrassed to show me your little penis? ''

'' HE'S NOT SMALL. ''

'' So what? We should check it, right?.. You're scared? ''