S.Coups - First Date

Requested by: Yasminadrp

Background: The "perfect" first date.

I was a bit shocked when Seungcheol asked me on a date. I  waited on the steps outside my house, since he said he was only a few minutes away. I didn't dress up too fancy, since we we're only going to a quaint coffee shop not too far away. I played with my phone for a while, trying to let the time pass by quicker. I soon seen a pair of shoes walking towards me. I looked up from my phone, and seen Seungcheol standing their witha shy smile on his face, and a rose in his hand. "Are you ready to go," he asked, handing me the rose. I moved away from the stairs and we started walking in the direction of the coffee shop. "You know, you didn't have to get me this rose, but thank you," I nudged him with a smile. His gave me a small smile, and we continued walking. We reached the coffee shop, and was greeted by a middle-aged man. I gave him a small nod, as he held the door open for Seungcheol, and I. We sat in a booth in the far back corner of the shop. We sat in silence for a few seconds, before he spoke up. "Did you want anything while we're here,"  he asked, getting up from the booth. I wasn't really hungry or thirsty at the moment, so I replied no, and he sat back down. It took a few minutes of small talk for us to start talking more comfortably. "Seungcheol, you're lying! There is no way that Jeonghan did that," I exclaimed, nearly falling out f the booth from laughter. He was bent over, trying to calm himself down. "I'm seriously! I knew he loved to sleep, but I never would have thought he would fall asleep in the bathroom!" I was covering my whole face in my hands. Seungcheol ordered two cups of water to cool us down from our laughter. We had been at the shop for almost a few hours, and both of us were rather tired. "You look sleepy. Are you ready to go," he asked with tired eyes. I nodded, and he took my hand. We walked back to my house hand-in-hand, but I was too sleepy to noticed, however, I could see a faint pink hue in his face. I wanted to question him about it, but a yawn came out instead. We walked for another five minutes till we reached my house. He walked me all the way to my door. He gave me a slight hug, and a whispered goodbye. "Can't wait for our second date," I called out to him, and walked inside my house.

A/N: Took three days to write this garbage. (T_T) I should retire. I really do apologize to everyone who has requested, and have not seen their request(s) make it into this book. "Book ending" update coming in a while, possibly sooner.