The News

I'm going to edit the story once I'm done with writing it down for St,  so dp bear with me.
And I'm sorry I'm updating this once in
a blue moon. I'm ensure you its gnna be at a flow from June.  Thank you for reading and voting xx

"Alright, so that's enough for today" after a vain attempt at helping him increase his English vocabulary, and sharing a couple of bowls of chocolate ice cream between us, I decided we needed a break. 

"Ahhh yes, thank Heavens!" Neymar stands up and stretches. "Do you want to go out for a breath of fresh air?"

"Yeah sure, let's go" I say, and we run downstairs. Nadine and Rafaella were wacthing something on TV and Mr, D'silva still hadn't reached home yet. "Mae, we are going down to the beach!" he yells and we leave before Nadine could respond. 

I run over to my garage to take out my bicycle. I wheel it out and- "BOO" comes Neymar out of nowhere. 

"Ha Ha very funny. That was so scary that I'm going to actually cry in a corner now!" do note my voice dripping in sarcasm. "Hey, admit it! You got scared, because you're a little scaredy-cat and you're always scared" he grins. I stick out my tongue at him, and I finish pumping air into my bike.

He always makes fun of me! I just don't get his problem. I am nice to him, I do whatever he asks of me, but he is just so annoying. I don't know why he likes teasing me so much, but that's the deal. When you hang around with guys, they are always going to tease you, and tell you the truth up front.

We cycle our way down to the beach and go to our favourite spot. Right next to the food stalls. Since both of us were wearing our shorts, we took of our slippers and walked across the beach, with our toes in the water. It was a really nice feeling with the sand running through my toes an-

"Hey Shrey? I have something to tell you" says Neymar, interrupting my thoughts. "Yeah sure. Shoot!" And then I burst out laughing at my own silly pun and he gives me a glare. "What? Not funny enough for you?" I ask, trying to pretend like it's a very serious situation, and then finally the both if us burst of into giggles.

"Okay okay now listen. I've got a request from my school coach, to be a part of the under 17 team. I haven't told anyone this yet, I wanted you to be the first one to know"

I don't know how he managed to say all of that in one breath, but the second I figured out what it was I let out a scream and hugged him tight. This was such amazing news! It's hard enough as it is, to get into the under 15 team, but the under 17 team for a 13 year old is brilliant! "Congratulations Ney!" I said, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm so happy for you! I knew you could do it. Now you should stop playing with kids your age from across the street and actually start playing with the big leagues!"

"Don't just say that Shrey, you know I'll miss you guys"

"So wait, are you actually saying that you'll miss me?" I ask him, teasingly.

"Haha no. I'm gnna miss everyone, not you. Duh!" He says, and starts laughing.

"Ugh, why are you so mean all the time?"

I pushed him, but a little too hard, and he lost balance and fell right into the water. I burst out laughing,  waiting for a reaction but he just sat there and looked at me with a forlorn face.

I felt bad for him so I lent him a hand to pick him up, but instead, he pulled me along with him, and I felt face first into the water. I swallowed a ton of sea water, and even bits of sand, trust me, not the best taste.

"Nanananana, you're such a sucker for my puppy eyes" he says, after I resurface and give him a nasty glare. "More like looked like a wet dog."

"Touché."

Then we walk back home with out cycles, talking about all how excited his parents were going to be and how amazingly 'cool' he was going to be after this.