Rant

Yo what's up dudes, I'm sorry for randomly just updating out of nowhere because I'm busy with my shitty life, I feel like that I don't wanna live. I am crying just now because I just said that "School is stressful" and then the bitch in my house aka my 44 year old mean aunt just scold me. She tells me that I'm so weak, I didn't just fight the stress, and she even compares me to other children who were poor, children who wants to study even though their life is poor. She said before I complain, I must ask my parents how much stress they faced in their life, how much stress they faced in work just to earn money for me to study. I hate school.

I just wanted her to die. And I feel that..I don't deserve to live, I feel like I was born to die. I just feel like I'm just a mistaken.

I want to be happy, but my fucking aunt won't let, like she's on my way. I want to kill her but I couldn't. But now I just feel like I don't deserve to live.

I want to die, who cares if I die..no one cares about me anyway. I wanted to hang myself or kill myself with a kitchen knife.

I want to kill myself but I hesitate. I couldn't kill myself, but why?

All I feel right now is depression and hatred.

All I wanted was to die that's all so I won't get in my parents way. They can replace me, they can make a new child anyway.

I just don't care if my friends and my parents cried when I die. I just want to die, I don't care anymore.

I just wanted my shitty life to end, so I won't feel pain. Fuck my life, just die already.

I fucking hate my life, why am I alive if I was going to have a shitty life.

Why why why. Why the fuck am I alive?! What is my purpose to live when I get hurt by my fucking family members?!

They don't care, they don't care. Even my dumb cousin wouldn't care because he is dumb as fuck..plus my aunt compares me to him. She says that my cousin is more better than me. He is more responsible, more mature even though he is dumb!

I wanted them to praise me. Even for once. I hate it.

I'm sorry about this. I will be updating the next chapter now. Bye