Jeff x Haizelle (OC) Lemon

(Haizelle's POV)

I'm in my room watching some videos on YouTube in my laptop. I was so bored and lazy, I wanted to do something fun than just watching on YouTube. I'm not in the mood of making a video, I'm not in the mood of playing my PS4 games. Ugh, so boring.

I just scroll on YouTube, searching for anything interesting until I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked. "It's Jeff." the person at the door replied.

I stood up and quickly open the door and I saw Jeff, "Hi Jeff, so what brings you here?" I asked while crossing my arms. "I just came here to talk to you, I was bored." he replied. I just smiled in response and let him come in to my room.

"I was bored too, I don't know what to do. I just watch YouTube on my laptop." I said to sitting on my bed. There was an awkward silence.

(Jeff's POV)

"So.....what do you wanna do?" I asked Haizelle in case maybe she wants to do something fun.

"I don't know, you?" she replied. I just shrugged at her, also didn't know what to do. There was an awkward silence again.

(Haizelle's POV)

Geez, it's fucking boring, I said in my mind, until I got an I an idea. Maybe truth or dare will be fun even though it's just simple game.

"Hey Jeff, wanna play Truth or Dare?" I asked with an excited tone. "Well, sure!" he replied.

"OK, me first. Jeff, truth or dare?"

"Umm, dare."

"No killing spree for a week!" I said

"What, fine. Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Do you like someone?" Jeff asked me with a teasing face.

"Yeah...I-I like s-someone." I said blushing a bit, wait..did I just stuttered?

"OK my turn, truth or dare, Jeff?"

"Dare!"

I smirked then told his dare.

"I dare you...to kiss someone you like." I said, with a smirk on my face.

Jeff blushed, then.....I felt a pair of warm lips against mine. Jeff...is kissing me....h-he...likes me?

I was surprised but then quickly melt into the kiss since I like him too. He pulled away, blushing madly.

"I-I like you, Haizelle...since....I-I..saw you!" Jeff confesses. "I hope you feel the same way."

I kissed his cheek.

"I like you too Jeff." I confessed to him. Jeff smiled and pulled me again to another kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. He licked my bottom lip, asking permission. I accept it. I felt his tongue explore my wet cavern, making me moan softly into the kiss.

I felt his hands snaked to my chest and groped my boob gently. I moaned while we kissed. We pulled out for air, Jeff looked at me and I smirked. I pushed Jeff to the bed making me on top of him. I kiss his jaw and his neck while he massage my boobs. I took his hoodie and throw it somewhere. I placed my hands on his pale, toned body, making me blush.

I kissed him again, while I snaked my hands to his crotch and rubbed his big bulge. He moaned into the kiss. I pulled out and took his pants leaving his boxers on. I slid down his boxers his erected member sprung free. Wow he's so big, I wonder if it fits.