The Actual Truth (Maddy x Leo side chapter)

(This chapter is dedicated to Pika_Power_Girl and the ship Leddy/ Madeo. Thank you for supporting me!! Btw Leo x Maddy is so much better than Qadim x Maddy!)

I was walking back home when I heard something ruffling in the bushes. I blinked for a few seconds in a curious matter as I approached the hedge. I whipped my hair out of my face and screech. Out popped Leo with his fanged smirk. 

"We meet again shadow princess," He spoke sweetly," Whatcha doing here in the middle of the night?"

"Leo! Don't scare me like that!!" I gasped for air," I'm just going home! Also what did I tell you about calling me that!!?" He rolled his eyes at my comment.

"You told me not to call you that but what's the fun with that?" He kissed my hair," hmm... you actually wash your hair... impressive..."

"Eww...." I gagged, looking away," So.... wanna come over to my place?"

"I'm surprise you don't hate me," Leo replied," aren't you mad at me?"

"A little but hey, I forgive you.... besides....." I trailed off blushing like crazy," How can I say no to my boyfriend...." Leo was smirking still but this time he shown more of a blush than a smirk this time," So uhh..... let me show you where I live! We can hang out!"

"Yeah, hang out 😏," He smirked with a wink. I blushed even more, my face was like a strawberry  at this point. (I'm not sure if I should add a lemons chapter.... tell me if I should people!) We started to walk home as I told him about the sights to see around here.

"And over here is where we have The Feast of the Winter Star! Ooh and over here is the best place to have a picnic! Oh and here we are!" I told him," this is where me and my father live." He examined the area around here as I grabbed my duplicate key and unlocked the door," Dad I'm back....!" He was on the couch drinking with his friends.

"Welcome back," He said as he drank some beer," want some?"

"No thank you... I brought a friend over, meet Leo," I said while slightly blushing. My father laughed at him.

"Oh you kids these days! Dressing up like animals! Role playing! Oh how it feels great watching you be young!" He laughed. I found it rude since Leo is part lion and was laughed at... I think it was the beer that did this...

"Hello Mr. Shadster, I'm Leo. Nice to meet you," Leo had spoken after Dad laughed at him. I took Leo to my bed room so we can chat for a little bit. I even took out a old photo album of mines.

"Where is your mother Maddy?" Leo asked quickly. I stared into the photo album and sighed.

"I don't really know... I haven't heard from her since I was a baby... I don't even remember what she looks like.." I muttered to him. All he did was kiss me on the cheek in sympathy which made me blush. (Can't say he kissed her at the beginning of the chapter now!)" Now here's a picture that I like the most! On Halloween, I dressed as a pop star... one of the things that my dad is okay with talking about is that my mom is a pop star..."

"You defiantly look cuter than a popstar!" Leo smirked once again," look

"You defiantly look cuter than a popstar!" Leo smirked once again," look... We may have to fight on the battlefield but... I will always love you..." he pushed some of my hair out of my face but then stopped," What the...! Who did this!?" There was a burnt spot on my neck, it was black and dusty too.

"Oh... you see my dad takes punishments to the extreme..." I muttered once again," he burnt me with a cigarette last time... I don't really want to talk about it.. like really don't..." I started to cry a little since I felt the pain once again, like a fire burning on my skin digging deep into my flesh. I felt Leo draw something into a hug and then cried a little too.

"How could be have done this... and to his own daughter too..." he stroked my hair and grabbed me by the hips. He carried me onto my bed as I processed what was happening. I finally realized he wanted to do "it" so I decided to pet his ears which I knew would make him flinch but it turns out it didn't work this time so I decided to kick him which defiantly made him stop.... in pain...

"I have a better idea... save the moment for a later date?" I said while trying not to go crazy over what he was going to do. He frowned a little but nodded in a quick yes and so he teleported away...

(Thank you for reading! I made this a little longer than I normally would for a reason! Peace out and feel Ze Dokidoki!)