Where Am I Now?

That picture is a painting btw. I saw it while sightseeing. To Ze' Story!

Dawn's POV

I woke up and saw the world around me. It was a dark lava land in a way, with dark purples blues and reds. I also heard a voice behind me.

"Hey are you okay?" He said. When I heard the first word from his mouth I instantly knew who it was...

(Guess who it is! I'll give you five seconds)

(5)

(4)

(3)

(2)

(1)

"Leo!" I screeched as I grabbed my ninja stars. I looked at him and this time, he wasn't evil looking, he was kind and friendly looking. Thats also when I realized my hair was loose! God it's long when it's not in a ponytail...

"You seem bothered, what's wrong?" Leo asked in a troubled voice.

"I have at least 100 but I'll ask three of them...." I said quietly," 1: where am I? 2: Where are the others? And 3: How were you the one to find me first?"

"I can answer one and two but three uhh..." He trailer off," Your in Dinastina and your friends and you must have separated when you landed.. curse Landy's incredible teleport ability!" I looked at him with soft eyes.

"So... any interesting things about this place?" I spoke softly. He caught my gaze and we looked into each other's eyes. I noticed we began to lean forward until he kissed me! I was blushing like crazy, but then we pulled away from each other.

"So uhh... mind fixing my hair?" I decided it was best to change the subject while I could. He nodded at me.

"All right, turn around and look at the ink spring," He said as he started to pick my hair up. As a bonus he braided the end.

(I used flip a clip to draw this, it was horrible to be limited to such a small amount of tools)

"Wow! Thanks so much Leo!" I spoke happily, I don't like having a lot of hair in my face so having it in a ponytail helps a lot. I looked at him and he looked at me and we both leaned into each other to kiss. When we did so I felt it get deeper and he began to grab my waist. We pulled away as soon as we heard someone.

"Uhh....... Dawn!?!?" She shrieked.

(Guess who it is)

(3)

(2)

(1)

"Oh hey Glitter Light...." I giggled nervously. She stared into my eyes and I stared back, what an awkward situation to be stuck in....

(Thank you for reading! I was tired so I decided to write another chapter. This is my shipping chapter so let me enjoy this beautiful moment... peace out!)