chapter 6: Drunk In love

Start from the beginning

The floor felt like it was shifting and moving from under me, gravity was not on my side anymore. I stumbled over but was caught by a half drunk sleepy Nayoung.

"Hi Nayoung~" I smiled and wrapped my arms around her into a hug, she was taller than me even though I was standing and she was sitting, it made me angry.

"You should dance with me" I suggested. She smiled and accepted my challenge.

We both got in the middle of the living room and began to dance together as the music player loudly through the speakers. In this moment, I was feeling myself.

When really good party music came on, I backed up into Nayoung and we both began to grind on each other and sway each others hips side to side.

All though I could hear the girls in the back of my head gossiping over what I was doing, I didn't stop. I was intoxicated and Nayoung had me acting this way.

When we finished dancing Nayoung took a seat next to Roa on the couch while I went to the cooler to get another beer. I chugged the beer and placed it on the counter.

My mood is lifted.. I thought as I pulled Eunwoo onto the dance floor aka the living room space and began to dance with Eunwoo in varies ways.

We all hung out like this until 10pm when girls began to leave to beat their curfew home, I decided to stay with Nayoung, Roa and Yebin, still drunk off my mind.

Now that it was midnight and music was to be kept below thirty, I was still in a dance mood when Roa and Yebin greeted us goodnight, Nayoung was still awake.

When everyone was out of the living room I drank a few more beers then walked to the kitchen where Nayoung was pouring herself some water at the sing.

I came behind Nayoung and pulled her into a back hug as I rested my head on her shoulder and processed what was going on, I held on tightly so I wouldn't fall either.

"You probably slept in all day because I didn't wake you today, I missed you" my drunken talking began to start.

Nayoung lifted her glass and chugged a few more sips of her water as I sweet talked to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, unable to see her facial reaction.

Nayoung I love you I said as I hugged her gently. I really do love you I continued as I was overwhelmed by the person I was holding in my arms, I was drunk in love.

"Watch what you say" Nayoung says as she turned around to face me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. You're drunk she said as a reminder to me.

The tall girl in front of me just sparkled in my eyes, like.. Wow.. She sparkled. Nayoung pulled me closer to her and began to kiss me, nothing new, just that relieving kiss.

I French kissed Nayoung as she grabbed me and placed me on the counter, we began to kiss more deeply and passionately as she placed herself in between me.

------------

Roa's pov

"Yeb I'm gonna get some water, do you want some" I asked Yebin who was already half past out on the bed, She nodded as she hid herself within the blankets.

It was pretty chilly tonight so I stole one of Yebin's blankets and threw it over myself before walking out of my room and carefully down the stairs.

When I reached the last step I walked by the kitchen front entrance before I overheard something. What is that..? It sounds like.. Kissing..? I thought.

I peaked my head in the kitchen to see something I never thought I'd see. In the kitchen was Jieqiong and Nayoung.. Kissing.. Well, not even kissing. These two were making. Out. They were very drunk.

Quickly I ran back to the room to panic to Yebin, the sound of the door shutting scared her away, but in the moment I was too confused to care about scaring her.

"Yah why are you pacing like that"

"Dude I just saw some weird shit."

"Better be aliens" Yebin said as she sat up and made me sit next to her.

"Um. Try Jieqiong and Nayoung sticking each others tongues down their throats! They're out there making making out!"

"I fucking knew Nayoung was gay." Yebin cheered out loud, I shook my head.

"But Jieqiong isn't, that's the problem"

"Oh yeah.. Must be her hormones and the alcohol mixing, it happens a lot Roa"

"You don't understand what could happen to Jieqiong if anyone besides us ever found out, her life would be living shit."

"Why? Everyone can tell Nayoung likes girls and she's getting really popular in school actually" Yebin explained.

"Jieqiong is known as one of our schools best beauties, if people found out about this she'd have her school life destroyed with hate and homophobic people"

"Oh yeah, and isn't her family homophobic, like SUPER to the point they think it's a disease?" Yebin finally understood.

"Yes, they don't even like me and I'm not even fully lesbian"

"They'd disown her if they knew."

--------------------------------------------------------

Now y'all know why Jieqiong won't
Accept or believe that she could like girls,
She was raised in a homophobic family
And is already hated on enough for
Accepting and having lgbt friends.

What would her parents do if they found out?

Stay tuned