Chapter 4: Midnight

Jieqiong's pov

After earlier today I hadn't heard from Nayoung at all, Not even a single word. I dropped her off at the house and told her I'd give her personal space, big mistake.

In the moment I thought of what if she would be annoyed with me staying, but really I should've thought of her well being and her safety, I left her lonely.

The only thing I did was give her my number. That's it. I told her to call me if she needed anything and then returned to the school, without truly helping her.

I could've asked her if she was okay or if she needed assistance but all I did was ask to switch numbers and I was way too nervous to message her first over this.

It was early in the morning like 3am and I was still wide awake, nervous for Nayoung's sudden change in act. She always seemed charming and prideful, but now she was suddenly quiet toned.

The sky was still dark and all noise was gone, It was a bit chilly and my whole family was dead asleep. I stared at the ceiling and thought about random things

While looking at the ceiling, I heard my phone buzz on the mini table besides my bed. Quickly I sprouted out of bed to see who had messaged me so late at night.

It was Nayoung.
----------------------------------------------------

Nana♡

Nayoung: Hey you up?

Me: yes..? What's up..?

Nayoung: well.. Do you want to go see a movie?

Me: are you crazy 0.0

Nayoung: a lil bit.

Me: I don't think anything is open..

Nayoung: I know a place, if you don't wanna go it's fine though

Me: I guess I can go
---------------------------------------------------------

It was midnight, not even a ray of light peaked through the dark grey clouds, how was I really going to let myself out past curfew, I could get in real trouble.

Instead of listening to my conscience I listened to my brain and put a coat on with my ID in it, and I got out my window so my parents couldn't hear or see me leave.

I began to walk down the quiet neighborhood and dark starry skies above, Nayoung's house was practically 50 steps from mine, which was actually very close.

Halfway there I got a message from Nayoung, the front doors unlocked, I'm just quickly getting a coat and stuff she messaged. I was already at the front door when I fully read her message.

When I walked in the lights were slightly dim and the tv was still on. The house was quiet except for a few bangs. Nayoung walked down the stairs.. Without a shirt.

"Oh hey, I didn't expect you to be over so early" she said as she walked over to the living room, I stayed quiet.

I could tell I was blushing, I don't know why I was blushing, but I was. I'd never seen Nayoung the ways she's seen me in the past, I haven't truly seen her bare before.

She grabbed a shirt that was draped over the couch and placed it over her head, as she reached up I could see her ribs. It was common, but it's also worrisome.

Don't stoners get hungry..? I thought as I watched her slowly put on shoes and make a little eye contact with me, she seemed suddenly okay after this mornings scene.

Nayoung gave me a quick smile before running her hands through her hair as she reached for her wallet, pocketing it in her back pocket, It was time to go.

We both walked outside and into her car where she sat in the drivers seat and started the engine, I was surprised that she could drive. I just hope she isn't high.

As she drove through the neighborhood she began to explain why she had run off from the school, that she had gotten into a ptsd shock over old memories.

Other than telling me it was a shock, she didn't tell me anything about the shock. Of course I understood because who would want to repeat old scary memories.

We talked about what movie to watch and what things to get for the movie, Nayoung took interest in comedy romance movies with a little mix of mystery.

After we decided on a movie to watch, we decided on just getting the casual big soda and popcorn to share plus a candy of our choice each, we would hit the arcade after.

When we entered the humongous building, not many people were in line, these must have been the all nighters. This was the first time I took part in staying up all night.

The theaters were just as I remembered them, I do a lot of adventurous fun stuff and more but going to the theaters wasn't one of them, my parents never cared for it.

Once we got in the actual movie studio section, there was no one in any of the aisles or seats, maybe only four random tiny groups of 3-4 spread out.

Nayoung and I chose to sit in the back where no one was, so we could see the screen at it's best. Nayoung sunk into her chair a little as she watched the previews.

For some reason through out the whole movie, if anything happened I'd look at Nayoung to see her childish reactions, they were either adorable or surprising.

When the movie finished Nayoung and I walked out of the cinema area, gossiping about the movie we just watched. The first stop we took was to the photo Booth.

We took a mix of funny, dorky, casual and cute pictures for the collage of photos, and of course the photos came out good. Two sets came out, one for me and one for her.

Next we made our way to the arcade section in which no one was at, it was so late that not even the arcade was packed and the arcade was almost always packed.

We played games for half an hour before we realized that if we didn't leave now then we never would, so with that we were on our journey towards the car.

The coolest thing was Nayoung and I won two emoji pillows that connected together whenever they were near each other, like magnets, but Velcro related.

On the walk we talked about school tomorrow, if she was coming or not, which of course with a little influencing she was. We walked to the car colder than ever.

When we reached the car we fell into a silence that had been so quiet that we could hear each others teeth chattering through the cold icy night, we decided on music.

As we drove through the neighborhood Nayoung was able to persuade me to stay with her till morning, Saying that she didn't want to sit in her house alone any longer.

The car finally made it into her driveway, and I have never been more tired. As soon as we walked in the house we took our coats off and ran to bed, well.. Not to sleep.

What we thought was going to sleep turned into something more when as soon as the bedroom door closed I just turned around and began to kiss Nayoung willingly.

She held me close as I clumsily lead her towards the bed, we both collapsed on each other as she kissed down my neck as she always did, Leaving more hickeys behind.

I grinded my body against hers in excitement. Nayoung pinned my arms down as she continued to French kiss me and kiss/suckle at my neck aggressively.

This was still something I wasn't used to even though I'd ended up doing it over ten times over the past few weeks I'd known her, how was she getting her way?

How could a girl get me so worked up.
-------------------------------------------------------

I was a tease today c; don't worry I've
Got plenty smut to come around!
Enjoy♡ remember there will be a plot twist!